POAS Question

sunnyday123

TTC #2 :-)
Reaction score
hi ladies, question, I have LP of 10 days.. due on today. I must add Its only just got to 10 days 3 months ago it was 7! anyway just POAS went to get breakfast after 15 mins saw there was a very very faint line. Do i throw it away and class as neg as I read it after 10 mins? or test again? :shrug:

Was it a pink line? Can u post a pic? X

15 mins isnt very long after the time frame. In my opinion I am pretty sure evaps take a little longer. Can you take another test or post a pic?

Did it have colour? It wasn't too long out of the time frame. I'd do another but i'm a poas addict lol. Good luck xx

Thanks for the replies ladies. It was extremely pale pink colour. Did have to hold it in the light to see it better but Im also a fellow poas addict so this one is different from the rest. ( others are definete negatives even in the light) im using 10miu from amazon so thinking i have just tested with a dud. Should i test tonight or wait for tomorrows fmu? :coffee:

I did 4 of those amazon tests on fri,1 +ve,2 -ve then another +ve. I wasn't trusting of them lol.Got bfp on frer yesterday xx

I did 4 of those amazon tests on fri,1 +ve,2 -ve then another +ve. I wasn't trusting of them lol.Got bfp on frer yesterday xx

Ohh maybe they are duds then. How many do were you? Congrats on bfp!!!

I was 10dpo on fri,14 dpo when i used frer. Thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"