POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

MrsChap - welcome!!

Liddie - Congrats!!

Brittany - FX for today's test!!

Ex - what's going on with you??

used an internet cheapie today. the line is so faint you may not see it!

Attachments

• 2-16.jpg
    2-16.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 32
Hi everyone,
I've been following this thread for a few days so thought I would introduce myself as felt a bit stalker-ish! So - sorry!
I've recently married and we are TTC #1 - We have been trying since December. I have felt so much better to hear that it is not just me who is addicted to testing! I thought I must be mad. I am off work this week and so have been home a lot more than normal - hence the urge to test is much greater!
I am due on Monday - and I have had some pregnancy symptoms, but all tests have been negative so far - not even a hint of a second line.
I've been extemely tired, was sick last night - didn't feel sick before I was and then felt fine afterwards. I've had no spotting, but I have had strange feelings in my stomach - but different to AF... cant really explain how. My skin is awful - breaking out in so many spots - normal get one, possibly 2, but I've got loads :( Needing toilet lots this week too.

Would love a BFP, but thinking I'm out as im now 4 days till AF due and nothing ut BFN

Big congratulations to those of you who have got your BFP! Good Luck for the next 9 months!

Love Me xx

Hi and welcome all!!! No one is out until the witch comes a callin!!! PMA Ladies!

Congrats Liddie!!!

Thanks - trying to stay positive... and I must have a bit of hope left as I'm still excited to test every morning :)

Mexx, lots of ppl don't get early positives! Some don't even get posititves until after AF is late! SOunds like you are close to 10-11 dpo, that's still early and you are not out yet! Your symptoms sound good girl, best of luck and baby dust to you!!

Liddie - those cheapies usually take forever to really show...they claim to be 10 miu and I'm sure they are, but during one of my pregnancies it took forever to get a decent line and my betas where well within the normal range...actually they were a tad on the high side of normal! Congrats again!!

So I found these online and wanted to share...
Ways to tell your significant other.

"I put my positive pregnancy test in a baby bottle and left it in the fridge."
"I cooked him a baby-themed dinner – baby back ribs, baby corn, baby carrots – and made him guess."
"I sent him a box of chocolate with a note saying: 'If I'm going to get fat, so are you!'"
"I wrote him a poem where the first letter of each sentence spelled out 'We're pregnant.'"
"I bundled my four pregnancy tests into a bouquet and told him he was going to be a daddy."
"I gave the positive test to my toddler to hold and asked my husband to change his diaper."

3xscharmer: I'm still waiting to Ovulate, 4 days to go according to my tickers. Did 2 OPK tests today but got very very faint second lines, been testing all week but they don't appear to be getting any darker! :( I ordered some cheapie HPT's and OPK's from Ebay, the HPT's came today so can see me doing a lot of testing once we are past O :haha:

Mexx: You are not out until the witch arrives hun :hug: Fingers crossed for a BFP! :dust:

Jaymes: Aww, thank you for sharing! Those are some great ways to tell OH when the time comes again! ;)

Yeah, I'm 10dpo now.

Just wondered - Which have you found is best - testing in the morning, or testing in the evening?

Thanks x

Jaymes - I told DH like this - I pulled up baby and bump, I showed him my 6dpo pics, without showing him who posted them...he couldn't see a line even though the were enlarged. So I just kept showing him pics of other ladies tests on here just so he would know what he's looking for...finally after showing him a few other pics (and slipping my own in a few times) I went back to my post and enlarged it and he said "I see the lines" and then I made him show me where the lines were (just to make sure) and then I said "check this out, look who posted it" and then I scrolled over so he could see my profile pic of our daughter lol!! Then I told him I wasn't 100% sure and would know soon...then at 9 dpo I got those definate positives and so I woke him up and told him that we were pregnant and that when he got up for work to go see my lines in the bathroom! He could see them very well lol!

EX - my opk's don't gradually get darker, one day they are faint and the next they are either positive or almost positive so I wouldn't worry much about the faint line. Best time to test is between mid morning and early afternoon!

Liddie - could be implantation, I've heard some ppl get implantation bleeding right after they find out they're pg. Also lots of ppl spot during pregnancy for various reasons, it can be a really normal part of pregnancy!

Mexx - for me it's in the morning, but lots of ppl do have better luck in the evening, I stick to morning so I can get in plenty of water during the day without having to worry about holding my pee lol!!

3xscharmer: Phew, that's good to hear lol! I have been testing around 11am and then again between like 4-6pm. Is that any good or not? :wacko: Maybe it's just too early yet as I'm not scheduled to Ov until Monday. Been having mild stomach ache though for the past couple of days and a lot of white creamy discharge :shrug: Maybe it's really close now!

Just tried with last loo trip in the eve and it's another BFN - here's hoping for a change to BFP this weekend. Being off work def gives me too much time to think about things!!! Lol x

Just tried with last loo trip in the eve and it's another BFN - here's hoping for a change to BFP this weekend. Being off work def gives me too much time to think about things!!! Lol x

Aww Mexx. There is still time for a BFP to sneak up on you yet ;) Fingers crossed it comes out of hiding over the weekend :haha:

Well today I've had a headache, been tired, had cramps, boosting, gas and feel like I need to go #2 and I've had sore bbs and not that hungry so either af will be here very soon or im pregnant. Will take a test when I get home in about 30 mins. On another note I got a call from my school and was moved up a year to start radiology school so im extremely excited about that!

results are in at about 9 or 10 dpo....

Attachments

• 10dpo2.jpg
    10dpo2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 10dpo.jpg
    10dpo.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 22
I had spotting for weeks with Lexi... And I also had spotting at 3 wks 6 days with this one. My line are getting darker though. Don't read too much into it unless it is bright red blood.

EX- I've heard that the absolute prime time to test is 2 pm...I even googled it and most women agree! I'm sure the way you're doing it is probably fine though!

Mexx - sorry about the BFN - hopefully you'll get that BFP in the next couple of days!

Brittany - can't really see those tests, the first is blurry and the second looks like it still has a lot of pink on it...what does it look like in real life??

Jaymes - how ya doing over there honey? You got any symptoms...I don't yet but mine usually don't click in until about 5 weeks!

Oh, I've had symptoms galore! I'm starving all of the time but feel like puking so don't want to eat. My nose is stuffy and I have cramps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->