POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

ahh! I hope you are right! I just don't know cause I'm still getting negative tests :(

can you post one of your charts when you got pregnant so i can see it?

Finally darker than control line??? WHat do yall think?? THis was taken at the minute mark!!

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 3
My Progression using Wondfo...
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7059/6892405907_960caef2ca.jpg

And Here is a picture of my current chart!
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7210/6892452477_8c9f9677ee_z.jpg

Wow Jaymes - those wondfo's look so good, I couldn't get my line as dark or darker than the control line until 22 dpo - and on 23 dpo, my HCG was 6800!!! Wow, maybe you have some really good hcg going on in there!

Or maybe it's twins! I tease my DH about that all the time! With all of this MS, well... it very well could be right?

Some great lines going on in this thread! Woohoo! :happydance: Congratulations to all the BFP's one again! :D Fingers crossed for some more real soon! :dust:

The HPT's and OPK's that I ordered from Ebay arrived :happydance: I used one of the cheap OPK's this afternoon rather than my digital clear blue one, only one line appeared :wacko: I know that means negative but on my digital OPK, it has a very faint second line? :shrug:

Some great lines going on in this thread! Woohoo! :happydance: Congratulations to all the BFP's one again! :D Fingers crossed for some more real soon! :dust:

YES YES YES!!! More double lines please! :dance: :dust:

The HPT's and OPK's that I ordered from Ebay arrived :happydance: I used one of the cheap OPK's this afternoon rather than my digital clear blue one, only one line appeared :wacko: I know that means negative but on my digital OPK, it has a very faint second line? :shrug:

I used Walgreens brand until I wasn't sure if it might be getting positive, then I switched to digi's because then you know for sure if it is positive or not... I hate trying to decipher OPK's!

Here is my original post...
Hello!! I got a smiley on my digi OPK this morning!!! So I guess I'll be in the 2ww tomorrow. Here is the kickoff to my daily testing ;)

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7151/6797263135_fd24c8e291.jpg

I got the cheap one's to do exactly the same, was going to wait until I get two dark-ish lines and then use the Digital OPK to determine wether it was positive or not. My tests at the moment are a bit lighter than the second one down from the top on my digital OPK, the cheap test I got from ebay, only had one line :wacko: Will just have to see what tomorrow's test bring :shrug:

:haha: I so didn't read that correctly! I found out the hard way that the digi's always have a (faint) second line. Mine was a preggo test though and I was sad finding it out!

:haha: I so didn't read that correctly! I found out the hard way that the digi's always have a (faint) second line. Mine was a preggo test though and I was sad finding it out!

Haha it's ok :haha: Aww no way! :nope: So sorry to hear you had to find out that way! Must have been awful! :hugs:

Jaymes - if you have twins then I'm not talking to you anymore lol!! I want twins, after 5 miscarriages my next sucessfull pregnancy is my last, which sucks because I want a big family but I just can't go through this anymore...FX for twins for both of us though lol!

Honestly the thought of twins scares me! I already have three wonderful children... I am not sure about 2 more! I'll happily take what I get though, this is our last!

Brittany, I THINK YOU WILL BE GETTING YOUR BFP TOMORROW :D

Brittany, I THINK YOU WILL BE GETTING YOUR BFP TOMORROW :D

eeeeeeekkkkkk! Thanks! We shall see! I'm still testing negative though! I'm not sure when AF is due but i'm assuming probably within the next 2-4 days though!

I have read so many stories of ladies getting pregnant with twins following a MC ;) Twins runs in my OH's family so we might be one of them! :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->