POASaholic, Testing everyday until BFP

Brittany, I THINK YOU WILL BE GETTING YOUR BFP TOMORROW :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/userimages/profilepics/profilepic63433_3.gif ME TOO!!!

I have read so many stories of ladies getting pregnant with twins following a MC ;) Twins runs in my OH's family so we might be one of them! :o

Eeeeek! Good luck!

Now I'm freaking out googling twins quizes... according to them I have a 64% chance.

thank you ladies! I hope so! My throat is hurting pretty bad. bbs aren't sore anymore just the nipples and I dont have cramps anymore, but i'm still bloated.

Jaymes: Thank you hun :hugs: Wow 64%? That is a BIG chance!

brittany: Keeping everything crossed for you hun! :dust: I can feel a BFP on it's way!

Just an internet test though... probably no accuracy to it!

Jaymes: Yeah you are probably right :haha:

brittany: We look forward to seeing your BFP :)

thank you! I am too :haha:

I have been eating ALOT today and I just realized it. This morning I felt as if I wasn't hungry but ate a bagle for breakfast then had a slice of pizza then has soup then chips and just now a hunny bun and we're having steak for dinner and I'm pretty hungry. I have read a lot of women don't have an appetite when they are pregnant..

I have been eating ALOT today and I just realized it. This morning I felt as if I wasn't hungry but ate a bagle for breakfast then had a slice of pizza then has soup then chips and just now a hunny bun and we're having steak for dinner and I'm pretty hungry. I have read a lot of women don't have an appetite when they are pregnant..

ha! i have been stuffing my face all day!

ha! i have been stuffing my face all day!

:haha: i wonder if its because i didn't have to work today so i've been lazy all day sitting on bnb while DH puts down our hardwood floors :blush:

I thought it was the other way around :haha: I thought you had more of an appetite when Pregnant, I did when I was Pregnant ;)

Brit - hope to see pics of a BFP tomorrow!!

Jaymes - I thought about taking one of those but didn't think it would tell me anything. Lets see - this is what I have working for me (for twins) 1. This is pregnancy No. 7 (they say the more pregnancies the higher the chance for twins) 2. Just had a m/c in December (more fertile) 3. Took clomid even though I ovulate on my own (I ovulate late in my cycle cd25+ and taking clomid while already ovulating ups my chances) 4. I am under 25 (being on clomid under 25 ups chances)! I've got a lot working for me, but I'd be so happy with just one HEALTHY baby!

Good luck for your BFP tomorrow Brittany. Hope you get it!!!

Still very definate bfn for me and due on on monday :( I know I'm not out till ad arrives. I felt do positive but starting to feel this isn't my month now :(

Any suggestions for next month greatly received

Xxxx

Hi girls! Can I join?
I am 11 or 12 dpo and have been testing like crazy from 8-9 dpo. All turned out negative.
I have been eating a lot too! Mostly fruits and vegetables. On tuesday and wednesday I experienced some light AF-like cramping but it went away. I hope it was implantation cramping.
Good luck to all of you waiting for their BFP.

ok here is tonight

Attachments

• 2-17 pm.jpg
    2-17 pm.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 20
That is one beautiful BFP. What's your secret? What'd you do different this month?

Well it's 9am and I'm lying in bed thinking whether I should poas and face anOther negative or if I should leave it. I'm due at in 2 days.
I know you should use fmu for highest concentrations but does this depend of how much liquid you had fe night before?
Me xx

Brittany: Fingers crossed for your BFP!

Mexx: Keep that chin up, there's time for a BFP yet.

Manou: :hi: Welcome to our thread. Fingers crossed for a BFP soon.

liddieloo: Nice lines! :happydance:

As for me, I did an OPK this morning, the second line looked like an Evap :wacko: I did a second one just to confirm but it still looked white, could this be the start of my Positive or are they literally Evaps? :wacko:

well.. temp this morning was 98.4 which is lower than yesterday, but still high. My throat hurts really bad, bbs still sore, no AF and a bfn. I did an IC and Answere(which is identical to FRER) the answer test had a white line so i'm thinking evap. I will post pictures in just a min. My ticker says AF should be here today, but I have no clue when its due since I Oed 3-5 days late

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->