Pointless...Jean leggings/jeggings

thechaosismex

Reaction score
Are a pregnant girls best friend!

No buttons just a lovely elastic waist ahhhhh!

Told you it was pointless :dohh:

:lol: was gonna purchase one but now that the weather has changed no point

im living in leggings and ugg boots at the min even my maternity jeans are getting uncomfy i love them, im gonna get sum of these jeggings as well. And the good thing is right after birth when i wprobs still will be swollen etc and not in my regular clothes my leggings will be there for me to wear lol! x

totally agree with u!! leggings and jumpers, cant go wrong :)

Completly agree!!! :) Still can wear my NORMAL jeans (absolute shock two pairs still fit??!!) but jeggings and leggings are super comfy with long jumper/ top and cardigan with flat boots :haha: I have a pair packed for after birth for going home reckon with elastic waist they'll be comfy and will fit ok!

I agree. I practically live in leggings or jeggings. I have a black pair of leggings, a grey pair and a pair of jeggings and they're pretty much all I ever wear with long tops and cardis xx

hmm iv been swithering whether to buy some jeggins or not as its getting pretty nippy here in scotland...but they do appeal to my comfy jumper and ugg boot side!! Think i may try some on late night shopping tonight!

wish i was thin enough to wear them, i feel huge :rofl:

I have to agree hun,I love my leggings and my jeggings.Best thing ever made lol.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->