pointless rant! i hate couriers!

21Rach

Mum & TTC
Reaction score
i now have to chase up my neighbours for a breast pump!!!!!! :haha:

mothercare - never using them again. "if you are not in we will leave a card with our number so you can rearrange delivery" no calling card left. didn't wait 2 seconds for me to pick up my key for the front door. checked with neighbours - 2 are out the 3rd is dead to the world fast asleep most probs they arent wakin up for anyone.

ARGHHHHH :growlmad: gonna go keraaaazy.

lol I cna imagine that - excuse me do you have my breast pump?? lmao

sorry your having problems though!XX

Same.. cause its christmas time they tend to delivery quicker if anything.. and as i dont want to be going out at this time of year with the rushs or anything iv ordered quite alot online which im regretting! but i cant get out any other way except a bus and i dont think so :huh: but i got a package yesterday and i got up like 9am incase they came and noone did till 11am when i just got out the shower! and i couldnt even get dressed i shuved my dressing gown on had towel on my head.. i rushed to the door opened the door and within a minute no sign of him left my gate wide open :growlmad: we have a dog aswell so he could of shut it.. lol but he went to my next doors aswell and 1 wasnt in the other is like really ill and hasnt got long left basically.. i was looking out the door like all the time for him to walk past so he would see me but no he didnt and he left it with this house on the corner of my street and it would be the family we dont get along with!!!! but they took it anyway and i got my mum to go round :haha: cause she dont live with my anymore so better her then me going :haha: .. but yeah i defo know what you mean another man who brung loads items for me was so rude to me and told me 'they dont do home deliverys in my area' :wacko: if they didnt why did it accept my order! stupid man :growlmad:

x

Thats a shame I have had loads of stuff from mothercare and had no problems with their delivery, they use DHL in my area, not sure if its the same everywhere.

Do have a problem with the parcelforce though, I swear they ring the doorbell and run away, by the time I heave myself up off the sofa they are next door, luckily my neighbour is very patient and always in to take in parcels

I had this problem with Mothercare too; except they did it with my crib.

The delivery people must have knocked once, if that, and not used the doorbell. They told Mothercare that they delivered it to our house, but they didn't. They dropped it off with some neighbour (who we didn't know), and left a scratty bit of paper that only by chance we didn't assume was junk mail and throw out.

I spent hours on the phone to Mothercare trying to find out what the hell had happened to my crib.

I am never ever ordering anything off them again - they've been useless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->