• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Pointless supermarket announcements

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
Anyone else heard any pointless announcements?
I was in asda yesterday and at the end of the announcement the woman went 'dont forget next friday is Christmas Day' :wacko:
Im sure glad she told me because I think I would have missed that one if she hadnt told me...lol
Donna.xxx

I think thats for people like me. I kept telling hubby its xmas day on wednesday doh!

:rofl: thats funny! ours is the most annoying camp gibbering man who cant shut up :lol:
he annouces the same thing every 5mins about the offers that are right on the door as soon as you walk in cant miss em :rofl::wacko:

I think thats for people like me. I kept telling hubby its xmas day on wednesday doh!

Somebody told me the wrong date the other day and I was convinced xmas was on Tues, I even told OH, we have been convinced for days ony realised last night :rofl:

I think it's the Asda back at my parents that makes the anouncement then repeats it, then says it in Polish and repeats it, something like every 15 mins :wacko:

oh i hate those announcments aswell cos my 3 year old ALWAYS says "mummy what did that man/woman say" and i then have to go through what they said and if i get a word wrong she knows and says no they didnt they said blah blah blah :growlmad:

so now i say they said could all little girls in this store today not talk until they get outside and sit in the trolly without moving :haha:

doesnt work tho she just laughs at me :dohh:

just as well you told me! i was wondering what all the fuss was about!

:lol: I never hear announcements in my supermarket. Except the occasional "This is an amber call for checkout staff" or something which means more people need to get their bums on tills xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"