Pointless thread - loooool

Discussion in 'Toddler & Pre-School' started by OmarsMum, Jun 7, 2011.

1. OmarsMum

OmarsMum Well-Known Member

We have all those cakes on the coffee table (cheesecake, blackforest, white forest, tiramissu, etc) & we'r all enjoying the cakes

Omar is giving us disgusted looks while eating an apple :rofl: :rofl:

Until now I didnt come across a toddler who wouldn't show some interest in cakes or chocolates. He refused to even try a small taste bless him.

His comfort foods are plain yoghurt, cheese & cucmber sticks :rofl: :rofl:

2. Lena

Lena Guest

haha, awwwwwe. Nate doesn't really seem interested in cake at all either. In a weird way im a bit worried that he won't eat any birthday cake at his 1st birthday party in a few weeks time. I want him to eat some and enjoy it!

3. Poppy7

Poppy7 Trained BF Peer Supporter

Mmmmmm....cheesecake! Omar is such a good boy. Elliott would be in the midst of us all enjoying cake too! He likes cake as much as Mummy :blush:

4. mrsraggle

mrsraggle Wifey & Mummy

Goodness me! Ellie would have all those finished before we could pick what we fancied!!!

Omar's a good boy!

5. OmarsMum

Omar refused to try his birhday cake :( I baked it & it was yummy, but once he touched the chocolate & he looked at it, he gave me that disgusted look :rofl:

I think he has sth against chocolate in general, he gags when he sees me eating a piece of chocolate.

He doesnt like sweets which is not common in our families :shrug:

6. sweetcheeks78

sweetcheeks78 Mum to 2 gorgeous boys

he he! That's what we Mums get for teaching our LOs good eating habits, lol.

7. amie-leigh

amie-leigh Mummy To Princess Morgan

wow if that was morgan she would have at least attempted to help her self to a bit :haha:
    at least you can say you have encouraged healthy eating

8. XfairyhopesX

XfairyhopesX Mummy to my Pixxie & WTT

LOL LOL until the explanation it sounded like a punishment LOL x

9. Mum2b_Claire

Mum2b_Claire Mummy to Ruby & Scarlett!

Why have you got so many cakes? I need cakes too!
    Yeah Ruby would be the same, she doesn't like most sweet stuff.

10. cleckner04

cleckner04 Well-Known Member

Aww :haha: Emma tends to choose the good foods over junk too. I try not to ever go to mcdonalds but had a friend visiting last weekend and she wanted to go so I got a salad and Emma got nuggets and apples. She wouldn't even touch the nuggets. She only ate the apples and than started eating my salad. :dohh: Which is a good thing!!

11. OmarsMum

My brother is a spoiler. He loves sweets & alway spoil us with large boxes of cakes doughnuts & chocolates.

We always eat around Omar & he's soo funny when he sees sweets. He looks as if he's suffering from morning sickness :rofl:

He gags when he smells chocolates or anything sweet. He eats sour mangoes :sick:

12. cleckner04

cleckner04 Well-Known Member

Were you able to eat sweets while pregnant with him? I've noticed foods that made me throw up while pregnant with Emma are foods that she doesn't like now either.

13. TennisGal

TennisGal Well-Known Member

So impressed! Lizzie likes cake!!

14. wishuwerehere

wishuwerehere dh, me and 2dds

Aww, what a good boy! I think issy would pick fruit over cake as well...but she wouldn't say no to a bit of both :rofl:

15. wishuwerehere

wishuwerehere dh, me and 2dds

Omg, issy does this too! I stoned some cherries for her then gave her a pile which she tucked into with gusto. Then I tried some...they were horribly sour! She just laughed at me because they made me pull a face....

16. joeyjo

joeyjo Mum to 2boys, growing #3

George thinks he loves cake - but actually only really has homemade sugar free banana cake or carrot cake from a local cafe, he also calls my SILs homemade onion bahjis cake and tucks in as if it was actual cake, same with my savoury muffins.

I offered him some lemon swiss roll (proper cake :rofl: ) today and he didn't like it, and other times he's been offered less healthy cakes he says no.

17. Sherileigh

Sherileigh Well-Known Member

My niece refuses to eat sugar!! If we say have a piece of cake, she screams like we've offered her drugs! haha. It's hilarious!! Yet she's always trying to make us eat it...Aunty eat more cake, have cookies Aunty. And she loves to bake!!

18. moomoo

moomoo Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!

Reggie would have probably tried mashing it it launching it across the room, he's not a big fan of treats either. He also loves cheese and bread x

19. OmarsMum

I didn't have any morning sickness. Other than bananas, I was fine with all sweet & savoury.

20. chrissy&marty

chrissy&marty Well-Known Member

awww ruby thinks strawberrys are sweets hehe!! and will eat anything you put infront of her so i am in no doubt cake would be eatten too but i dont want to give it her incase she realises what really sweets are like lol xx bad mummy i know