pointless thread...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by laurajo24, Aug 26, 2009.

  1. laurajo24

    laurajo24 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2009
    Messages:
    1,644
    Likes Received:
    0
    i know this is a totally pointless thread but i just have to tell everyone how excited i am to have my scan tomorrow!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

    i just know i won't be able to sleep tonight and its not until 2.30pm. gonna drive myself crazy all morning!

    i am a little bit nervous that something will be wrong but thats only like 1%. (we saw the heartbeat at 7 weeks so odds are it'll be fine). the other 99% is pure excitement!!!!

    :hug:
     
  2. kristen77

    kristen77 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2009
    Messages:
    3,106
    Likes Received:
    0
  3. Pearl_vincent

    Pearl_vincent Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2009
    Messages:
    334
    Likes Received:
    0
    nO NO , not pointless at all, isn't it this forum- First trimester is all about. Sharing our pain, joy, excitement, experience, expectation, complains, miracle and everything that has to with the first three months of our motherhood journey! Go girl I'm happy for you, I know the feeling, just had my second ultrasound last Saturday, the day before that i was very excited about the development of my little bean to. its a joyous experience! Enjoy the moment!
     
  4. BABYCAREY

    BABYCAREY mummy to a angel

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2009
    Messages:
    1,214
    Likes Received:
    1
    DONT BE SILLY!! HOPE ITS A NICE CLEAR SCAN FOR YOU!! ARE YOU GOING TO ASK SEX? IM WAITING FOR MY APP FOR SCAN!! WAS TOLD YESDAY I HAVE TO WAIT TIL IM 17WEEKS!! JUST 4WEEKS+5 DAYS TO GO!!:cry:
    GOOD LUCK TOMORROW
     
  5. ladypotter

    ladypotter Three Girls!!!

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2009
    Messages:
    1,862
    Likes Received:
    0
    Me too!! My scan is FINALLY today!! I am so nervous!!! Good luck to you!!
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice