• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Pointless thread

C

Chrissy7411

So today at my doctors appointment I didn't see my doctor because she was on vacation or something, so I had a different doctor, but anyway, she checked my cervix and she was like "oh I feel his head" lol. No wonder I have to pee and have back pain like freaking crazy! Also, she checked if I have some kind of bacteria done there, and I'll get my results next week. Fingers crossed! Oh and she said LO's heartbeat was nice a strong! I haven't gained any weight, so I'm still 124 and they didn't say that was bad so I'm assuming that's okay... Overall...

Jace is engaging, I'm not dilated and he seems healthy! Yay :happydance:

Sorry, I just love my appointments and wanted to share what happened lol... :blush:

Aww that's great news :) Shouldn't be long now if Jace is engaging! Good luck to you x

Thank you. Hearing that made me realize how close I really am to getting to meeting him! Ah gives me chills :cloud9:

Aw, yey! I'm so happy for you! Fingers crossed that it wont be long until your little boy is here all happy + healthy :) :flower:

Thank you! I really love his due date but wouldn't mind if he decided to come earlier as long as he's healthy! :)

Thank you! I really love his due date but wouldn't mind if he decided to come earlier as long as he's healthy! :)

I've just looked at your signiture, my gosh he's not due for ages :haha:

Just a month away and if he comes early I could have him this month!!!!! He'll probably be stubborn though :( but its wishful thinking :haha:

You've only got a month, that's not long at all! You're tecnically full term at 37 weeks anyway, so you could have him SOON!! He's gonna be here before you know it!! :happydance:

Hey :) That's great news! At 35 weeks I wasn't dilating or effacing, but they said she was really low. & at 36+3 I was 1.5cm dilated and 60% effaced. Maybe this could be the start of things to happen for you! :thumbup: I have my 37wk appointment later today, & I'm hoping they'll tell me she's almost ready! I can definitely understand getting super excited about your appointments. lol.

:happydance: Glad your appointment went well! :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"