poking baby

MummyMummy

Reaction score
be honest... we've all gave baby a lil poke when he/sheis being quiet.

buuut do you ever wonder if you are poking baby in the eye or face? :lol: i'm starting to owrry that i'm poking baby in a not so nice way :rofl:

am i just crazy?:p

xXx

I do the same hun! I've been trying not to poke her just rub my belly in circles seems to make her move alot more! I'm scared i touch her soft spot xx

I was constantly poking my belly all over and i was worried he would come out with poke marks or dents haha but he came out just perfect :) xxx

I usualy press down on my tummy and can feel baby rolling about, My boyfriend grabbedd the bottom of my tummy the other day and the baby started moving like crazy.. I was sure he grabbed his head lol Maybe I was over reacting... :/ xxx

I try just rubbing but if that doesn't work then I press a bit harder, he is so protected in there so should be fine, or I hope so :rofl: take care :hugs: XX

I nudge more than poke... and yes rubbing the belly is definitely a good way to get LO moving around. Usually I find a hard spot, which is now the butt, leg or foot cause baby is head down... and tickle it. LO goes absolutely crazy then.

The baby is so protected in your uterus it is not funny. The placenta alone acts as a barrier not to mention the amniotic fluid. You will not harm them at all with a few gentle pokes.

I poke at baby's butt all the time. Mostly because it's putting it in my ribs, and I find if I do that, baby will switch positions. Then I just get it in the side instead!

I stopped poking because of this! I suddenly worried I might get her in the eye :rofl: I've heard they are really protected, but now she feels/looks so close to the surface when she rolls around I didn't know for sure. I sometimes give a gentle poke if the area feels really soft, but if its hard then I stick to rubbing circles :)

Ill rub my belly and if he doesn't move ill press gently on my bump. He soon starts kicking me. Hes getting his revenge lately though. He will stay still for most of the day and at about 1 in the morning he will trampoline and keep me awake all night. I think baby Thomas is going to be a crafty bugger hehe

If he's stuck on my ribs i push him towards the other side, he normally gets the hint even if its only for an hour or two

My OH always tells me off if he sees me poking the baby...lol. Leave our baby alone!! So I try to do it in private or when he's not looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->