poking feeling

babyoneill

mother to Amber and Lexie and Jack
Reaction score
i keep getting a poking feeling on my right side but its rather high up and it feels like a poke feeling, if i wasnt mistaken i would think it was baba, when i listen in with my angel sounds i can hear him kicking away, anyone else feel it high up, the heartbeat is on the oposite side down low.. xx

All the movements I feel are central and below my belly button - I haven't had any pokes as such, it's more like a rumbling in my tummy, but stronger than any hunger rumbling! It really feels like baby is turning somersaults in there!

I started feeling prods as I described it as well, at about 17 weeks but it was low down between by belly button and bikini line area. I have only just started feeling kicks above my belly button in the past week or so. xx

its really wierd i do get the rubbly feeling aswell xx

Hi hun im the same stage as u with my second child and i have been feelin pokes slightly higher so kinda in my side but i also get them down low and by my belly button...i think its possible because they move soooo fast and have so much space so he/she may have been doing a cartwheel and kicked ur side and then when u got ur doppler they were lower down,my midwife told me this :) enjoy the poking because before u no it it will be full blown kicks haha xxx

mine weren't high up when i first felt them, i didn't feel proper kicks til i was 19 weeks which felt like the poking or popcorn popping sensation and that was below my belly button.

i didnt get them til about 18-19 weeks with my second i think they come earlier the more kids you have lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->