Pole Dancing

J

Jade--x

Anyone ever taken any classes?

Not the stripper kind the workout fitness kind.

Apparently it's really effective after you have the baby to get everything toned back up because it works pretty much all of your muscles.

I wanna take it up when babys born but I'm a total wuss :dohh: :rofl:

I think pole dancing classes are becoming more and more popular now. I haven't done it myself and wouldn't have the guts but it is a really effective exercise, gives a real tough workout.

I was researching it but its way too expensive (£160 for 6 weeks :\)

I did a course of lessons. It was brilliant. Great fun, and a brill way to tone up! :thumbup:

Oo I've always wanted to learn, and I'm going to be looking into againg after I've had the baby :) xx

:thumbup: it definitely works muscles that you didnt know could be worked. I've not done it since having LO, but you can certainly feel it working. Be prepared to struggle with steps/sitting/standing/basically anything the day after your first class though :lol: As for costs, I used to pay £8 per class (each class was hour and half long), although most instructors want you to pay up front for a course. So many people book spaces but don't turn up, which is a loss for the intructor, which is why they do that. I was lucky that my instructor didnt do that though coz there were a couple of weeks I couldnt go due to injury, and then I got pregnant and had to stop.

And don't be shy. If you are shy and timid about it you wont benefit from it. Just go for it. You've got nothing to lose :thumbup:

I havnt done it but my friend has and she was really toned and fit after it.She loved it.You should give it ago.xxx

My friend does it, her bum is SO toned and tiny now :)
I'd love to but I don't have the time or spare money x

Me and my friends are starting one soon! should be good but shes like a size 6 and I'm a 14.... could be interesting...

i havent done it but afew of my friends have and they loved it

My friend does it and she is super fab!

I am starting in Feb...fingers crossed I don't make too much of a tit of myself!

I think I'm definately gonna look into it now when babies born..I think I'd rather go on my own to begin with though then if I make a total tit of myself I won't have someone I know there bringing it up for the next 5 years :rofl:

I've never seen any advertised locally though so I don't even know where to begin to look!

There is a class in long eaton hun... i dont know how far that is from you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->