• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Police move paedophile from home

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/somerset/6170849.stm

Who would be happy that a pedo lived close by never mind teh same street? They should have an island for these morons not put back on our street after a short stretch!

:x

Wobbles said:
https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/somerset/6170849.stm

Who would be happy that a pedo lived close by never mind the same street? They should have an island for these morons not put back on our street after a short stretch!

:x

i think they shud b shot... or left to rot in jail...10 years?? thts nothing.

Well since they don't shoot them (I agree) if they let them out drop them on an island an they can all bum each other!

yeah plus the island would get constant havoc 4m us!!! :D

The newspaper is completely stupid. Right he has been moved, but he will be moved back into another community. He may feel that he has to go "underground" as they will probably post his address again. And then how can he be monitored? Nobody wants a peadophile living near them, I agree but this is not the way to go about changing it. I personally would prefer them to be in the community and monitored then "hidden" and not engaging with probation or the police. It really scares me that people liike him may feel the need to hide :(

even though they are monitored it doesnt stop them offending, 3 years ago just 2 minutes across the road from my sisters house a 2 year old baby girl was taken from her cot in a town called Coatbridge, she was wrapped in cling film the man had took from the house, he also took a knife and vasalien

LUCKILY a masn walking his dog took the shortcut to go thrugh the lane and found the dirty ******* with this baby is his arms, the amediate reaction of the man who found them was to kick fuck out of the dirty *******, broke his jaw in 3 places. The dirty ******* who was cautioned for abduction was realesed back into the homelsess shelter and had a 7pm curfue ,yards from the school lane where the incodent happend. The man however was charged with assault and was given a £5000 fine plus 128 days comunity service

makes me sick

I do agree with Beanie ...

What I mean though is an island an no boat :lol:

I have one that lives 2 doors away from me.

The way the law sees it that he has done his time and now should be given another chance.

all i say is i am a mom get me outta here

weestar21 said:
even though they are monitored it doesnt stop them offending, 3 years ago just 2 minutes across the road from my sisters house a 2 year old baby girl was taken from her cot in a town called Coatbridge, she was wrapped in cling film the man had took from the house, he also took a knife and vasalien

LUCKILY a masn walking his dog took the shortcut to go thrugh the lane and found the dirty ******* with this baby is his arms, the amediate reaction of the man who found them was to kick fuck out of the dirty *******, broke his jaw in 3 places. The dirty ******* who was cautioned for abduction was realesed back into the homelsess shelter and had a 7pm curfue ,yards from the school lane where the incodent happend. The man however was charged with assault and was given a £5000 fine plus 128 days comunity service

makes me sick

yes some do re-offend but like it or not we do not have sentences where life means life behid bars so the vast majority will be released into the community. I just would prefer them to be monitored as much as they can be as opposed to them hiding. We can all say they should bring back the death penalty and life means life but at this moment in time its not going to happen so we need to make sure that they comply with their requirements which they won't do if they are fearful that there will be a vigilante attack. I personally think the police and probation should be given more funding for more resources so there can be more supervision and surveillance.

They should hang them up ike they do cured meat and skinned and then salt rbbed slowley into there bodies of course they shoudl then plug every orrifce and fill with water,bloody *******s,when I read about poor Jason Swift i still feel abslutley sick to stomach,poor boy.

And babies what the fuck.....There is no word for these monsters,i could personally kill them myself after seeing what they have done first hand to kids,and then ultimately how they still ruin their lives in adulthood.

Bring back the death penalty or send 'em abroad where it is legal preferably Saudi arabia where you know they will suffer first.

Sorry rant over
bex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"