Poll: Are you getting along with you mother in law

hauptuser

Reaction score
Well, I have to admit that it was no real good decision to move into one house. :roll:

I was very young and innocent when I agreed on this, but if someone ever asks me if he should move together with his mother in law into one house I would say

NO

So, what about you. Do you like your mother in law and do you enjoy her company? Do you feel accepted or is she always laying into you?

My MIL is lovely, she's so kind to me and looks after me. On the other hand she can be a complete pain in the arse!!!!
I couldn't ask for nicer MIL and FIL though but she does lke to intervere (sp) from time to time!
xx

I get on better with my MIL than i do my own mum !!!
Mil is lovely! and she loves me to bits !!! lol

no its hard some times as she is 60 odd and my mum is 40 she thinks that a womans place is in the kitchen and they should do everything i totally disagree and i tel her too russ does 50/50 with me in the flat if she new taht she would go ape shit as he does nothing at home

See Isort of have two. Ihave OHs real mum, who I get on rilliantly with. She is lovely and really great with looking after Noah. Always follows all my instructions etc and really likes to help out if Im stuck.

Then I have OH's dad's partner . . . who erm . . . lets say is on the path to senility! For one she calls Noah 'Nor' I have no idea why he is not a viking! And she talks constantly and in a really weird way, sustituting words fo sounds or facial experssions, and normally either veres off topic or forgets what she is talking about mid sentance. And she just gets you into a corner talks you to death, you cant understand a word she says and you cant get a word in edeways. Ihate being left ina room with her. Plus she is a former Mayoress and things she knows everything about everything (when normally she doesnt have a clue. She is EXTREAMLY racist and just likes to go on and on about her own family and how great they are. Sorry ended up having a rant about her there. She does my head in though, the list of reasons is endless. BBut she has no idea that we all think of her like this! lol!

I get on with mine resonably well, sometimes she can be a pain but sometimes shes alright.

Never in a million years would i live with her though! :lol:

my mil and fil are wonderfl with me...made me so welcome and love that i am carrying now too...offered to get taxis to and from work to help morning sickness and they would pay...ended up off sick so they now love me cause im thrifty haha bxox

Well shes not my MIL but will be!! :lol:

My OH isn't religous but his parents are so realistically I certainly didn't think we'd see eye to eye or well should I say I didn't think they would with us but they did they were lovely & although out of marriage pregnancies she was really sweet - Shortly after the ectopic ordeal started she rang up & I was about to get OH & she said "no I rang you to see if you were ok" which was lovely! More than my own mother would have bothered to do & I had not met his Mum at this stage because they lived in Portugal.

When I did meet them it was nice OH paniced for no dining table etc so we were going to go out ended up with lights off feet on table a take away & a movie :D

I'm really lucky cos my in-laws are lovely and strangely seem to quite like me. :? I had the opposite with ex-dh, they were so traditional it was stiffling! And as for sister in law.... don't get me started on that one!!! :evil:

No not really, we have different views. She isn't that interested in my LO either-first grandchild and all but NFI! :twisted:

i get along pretty well with my MIL she's really nice and doesn't butt into our business. my one BIL lives with us and me and him get along better than me and my OH sometimes hehe lol. my other BIL and SIL i get along with ok as well, my SIL tho she's only a couple years younger than me (16) and before i met her brother we didn't really hang out with the same people, sooo i don't think we would have got along if it weren't for me being with her brother (i dumped a can of pop on one of her stupid friends head's for calling my friend a slut :roll: ) i was so embarrased when i met her and realized that it was her omg lol. but we all get along pretty great in the end :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->