Poll: Do your breasts hurt after O?

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
Just curious. Do your breasts hurt after Ovulation? If yes, please leave what dpo your breasts start hurting and where.

And how do you confirm ovulation?

I am trying to figure out a little more about progesterone. This is not a pregnancy related question btw.

Hiya. It varies for me each cycle. Sometimes right around O and sometimes a couple of days after. Would say they normally tender by 3dpo latest.

I confirm O by temping as OPKs alone do not show that you actually Oed. I use OPKS too though so I know when O is approaching. Hope this helps :flower:

Hiya. It varies for me each cycle. Sometimes right around O and sometimes a couple of days after. Would say they normally tender by 3dpo latest.

I confirm O by temping as OPKs alone do not show that you actually Oed. I use OPKS too though so I know when O is approaching. Hope this helps :flower:

Thank you, yes it does.

Since stopping breastfeeding, my PMS symptoms every single month have been very pronounced, leading me to buy loads of pg tests lol. For me, sore breasts are normal after O.

I mostly always have sore breasts after O, but the occasional O I won't have it. It starts the day after my positive OPK, so somewhere around CD 13 or 14. They are sore underneath and on the sides. I know when I ovulate, because I get distinct O pains, but I also have been using OPKs recently. I'm realizing they are a waste since I feel the pains, but it has been nice to confirm the timing, etc after the pains as I get them for a couple days.

After temping for years I found out I almost always ovulate within 24 hours of the + OPK rarely 36 hours later so I stopped temping and just use OPKs for timing. almost all of my cycles I have had sore breasts in the 2ww sometimes right after ovulation but in the last few years its been closer to 7dpo that I notice sore breasts which is normal because progesterone should peak at 7dpo.

After temping for years I found out I almost always ovulate within 24 hours of the + OPK rarely 36 hours later so I stopped temping and just use OPKs for timing. almost all of my cycles I have had sore breasts in the 2ww sometimes right after ovulation but in the last few years its been closer to 7dpo that I notice sore breasts which is normal because progesterone should peak at 7dpo.

I have noticed that in my past cycles as well. Usually when I have sore breasts right after ovulation, I have bad PMS. Through my research I learned that sore breasts, mood swings etc is a sign of a high Estrogen to Progesterone level and that is actually backwards.

Our cycles should not involve mood swings, breasts pain etc. if our hormones are in balance.

I was surprised because all of this time I was like :happydance::happydance::happy dance: my breasts are sore! Now I am a bit confused. But it helped me realize I have low progesterone those cycles.

I am no doctor, but I read research from doctors.

I am also concerned about the 7 dpo breasts pain that you and I sometimes get. I just wonder, is it peaking? Or actually dropping and preventing implantation?

I plan on using natural progesterone cream after I O and see what difference it makes.

I have noticed that in my past cycles as well. Usually when I have sore breasts right after ovulation, I have bad PMS. Through my research I learned that sore breasts, mood swings etc is a sign of a high Estrogen to Progesterone level and that is actually backwards.

Our cycles should not involve mood swings, breasts pain etc. if our hormones are in balance.

I was surprised because all of this time I was like :happydance::happydance::happy dance: my breasts are sore! Now I am a bit confused. But it helped me realize I have low progesterone those cycles.

I am also concerned about the 7 dpo breasts pain that you and I sometimes get. I just wonder, is it peaking? Or actually dropping and preventing implantation?

I plan on using natural progesterone cream after I O and see what difference it makes.

So you think everyone with 2ww symptoms has a progesterone deficiency ?. care to share the research?.

So you think everyone with 2ww symptoms has a progesterone deficiency ?. care to share the research?.

I should have included Estrogen in my post. It is a imbalance of estrogen and progesterone that causes PMS. PMS is not a normal condition. We are simply conditioned to believe it must happen.

Breasts tenderness on the sides after ovulation..according to a doctor is normal. But I have only seen that claim from one doctor.

And yes, I feel all women with PMS have an imbalance. Here are two articles. On the second one be sure to look at the PMS box to the right and read the symptoms. There is tons of information on this topic, you just have to read up on it further.

https://www.diagnose-me.com/symptoms-of/progesterone-low-or-estrogen-dominance.html

https://www.womenshealthnetwork.com/pms-and-menstruation/pms-symptoms.aspx

I have to disagree based on CD 21 my blood work while I had very painful breasts my progesterone was 50, if it were estrogen causing it we would also have sore breasts at ovulation when estrogen peaks?, also I have been pregnant 8 times in my life every one I had sore breasts with and my progesterone was high so I know for me sore BBs= high progesterone. the only way to know if you have a hormonal imbalance in the 2ww is to get your CD 21 or 7dpo bloods ran.

I have to disagree based on CD 21 my blood work while I had very painful breasts my progesterone was 50, if it were estrogen causing it we would also have sore breasts at ovulation when estrogen peaks?, also I have been pregnant 8 times in my life every one I had sore breasts with and my progesterone was high so I know for me sore BBs= high progesterone. the only way to know if you have a hormonal imbalance in the 2ww is to get your CD 21 or 7dpo bloods ran.

You said you have been pregnant 8 times. Do you have 8 children?

You said you have been pregnant 8 times. Do you have 8 children?
I have 4 girls , had one molar pregnancy between baby 3 and 4 and 3 very early miscarriages /chemicals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->