poll for 2nd triers

Team pink for me! More girlies than boys so far. x

Team YELLOW all the way woooooooh!! I'm so excited about guessing to the very end!

I'm sticking to team yellow too!

I'm surprised yellows are in the lead too as I always thought there seemed to be more people finding out than not.

WHaaat pinks are getting high now, the blue bumps r deffo hiding come out come out wherever u are. xx

team blue for me, i'm shocked about the results so far, come out blue team where are you all hiding?

Iam sooo shocked too . So many Blues due for 2009 iam shocked . xxx .

I'm sticking to team yellow too!

I'm surprised yellows are in the lead too as I always thought there seemed to be more people finding out than not.

The poll shows more people finding out than not, it's just they're split over two teams ;-) I'm still impressed with just how many of us yellows there are though.

Where are all the boys? It seems like everyday for every girl there are three boys, whats up?

I'm on team yellow!!! I'm dying to know but I love the thought of it being a surprise too!!!

Now the boys are fast approaching the girls!

Come on yellows!

haha this was a good poll well done yellow team u have a lot more willpower than me thats for sure lol i dont know how u can resist and i cannot believe there are more pinks than blues i thought there were so many boys due in 09!!! and there i was feeling sorry for the poor girls lol

ohhh ive still got agesss till we find out!! lol.. almost 3 weeks!! but will post when i know!! have strong feeling is boy bump tho!! :D

Whoooooooo the blues are equal with Pinks now yayyyyy . I knew you blues were out there lol . xx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->