poll for 2nd triers

Should do another poll JUST for people who have found out otherwise it doesnt really work....

Team Yellow allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way!!! :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Are those of you on team yellow staying on it? Or are you on a lay over until a gender scan? hehe!

Should do another poll JUST for people who have found out otherwise it doesnt really work....

i think it works i just thought it better to include every one in 2nd tri rather than just the people finding out it gives the team yellows some fun too

i think it works i just thought it better to include every one in 2nd tri rather than just the people finding out it gives the team yellows some fun too

Thank you! We need all the fun we can get! All you boy/girl ladies get to have the fun of finding out and buying cute lil outfits while we wait and wait for the surprise so this is fun for us :p

Are those of you on team yellow staying on it? Or are you on a lay over until a gender scan? hehe!

the people that are voting team yellow should be just the people that are staying team yellow for the whole of their pregnancy

i am finding out but keeping it a secret so team yellow here

i am finding out but keeping it a secret so team yellow here

??

Are you keeping it a secret from us too?

But I think the point of the poll is to see how many boys and girls are being born, so if you're finding out, you will know and so can contribute something meaningful to this poll :)

It's very interesting to me to see these results. I'm on team pink, but when I first joined in on the forum, it seemed like all that I read was team blue! It seemed that everyone on here was having a little boy!

I allso remember seeing allot of blue announcments , But have a feeling quiet a few have maybe moved over to third tri . x .

lol well looks like the girls have taken over gemma ur prob right most have prob gone to third tri

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->