poll for back2back ladies

mrskx0x0

Scarlett's Mummy
Reaction score
A few people have mentioned that they have back ache because of the baby being back to back. I haven't had this but maybe it is because she is so far over my left hand side? Anyways. how many of you have back ache because of this?

I have a back to back baby!! I get a bit of back ache, but not too bad. My Bh are frontal, but they do radiate from the bottom of my spine!

Can I ask a stupid question?!

How do you know I'd you have a back to back baby?? I've had my FH measured at appointments, and my belly prodded, but they never right anything down! I've not been checked to see if I'm engaged either.

How do you know I'd you have a back to back baby?? I've had my FH measured at appointments, and my belly prodded, but they never right anything down! I've not been checked to see if I'm engaged either.

That seems a bit mean to prod you and not tell you what they are feeling! I have been told at every appointment since they started FH at 28 weeks what position baby is in and where the feet and head are. Do they feel you really low near your pelvis? Maybe they are checking you and just not writing it down? My midwife could tell baby was back to back just by looking at my tummy last time.

That seems a bit mean to prod you and not tell you what they are feeling! I have been told at every appointment since they started FH at 28 weeks what position baby is in and where the feet and head are. Do they feel you really low near your pelvis? Maybe they are checking you and just not writing it down? My midwife could tell baby was back to back just by looking at my tummy last time.

Only one MW went really low, but gave up! I've had a tummy before I fell pregnant, so I guess it's hard to tell. No one bothered since then!

I'm seeing her on Fri and I refuse to be hurried up and find out nothing! I hopes he's not back 2 back.

Fingers crossed your LO turns :)

I only found out because I had a presentation scan. They thought Lo was breech and wanted to scan and it's not but it is occiput posterior meaning back to back. :flower:

Only one MW went really low, but gave up! I've had a tummy before I fell pregnant, so I guess it's hard to tell. No one bothered since then!

I'm seeing her on Fri and I refuse to be hurried up and find out nothing! I hopes he's not back 2 back.

Fingers crossed your LO turns :)

Thanks, hehe me too because I keep getting in trouble for her being like that. I had a tummy too, I even asked if my tummy just looked like she was back to back because it was fat and she just laughed so that was wishful thinking :rofl: (I still have my B shaped bump). Yeah, definitely get her to tell you what position he is in :thumbup: they must at least know where his head is. Have you seen this in the meantime? https://pregnancy.thefuntimesguide.com/2008/09/baby_position_in_womb.php someone posted the link a while ago.

think mines still back to back too. I dont get any worse back ache but ive heard back to back labour is worse and is mostly in the back, im gonna get an epidural anyways so shouldnt be as bad!

I was told at 28 weeks when they did first fundal measurement that he's back to back, he has varied from lying left and rigth side, its causing me lots of back pain! Even if he did turn now i have read labour pains will still be in your back because of the pressure its been under for so long, not looking forward to it at all!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->