Poll for fun :) Wishing1010

Wishing1010

Mother of 1 Girl!
Reaction score
Alright ladies, I'm bored so I want to start a poll. Basically it's AF verses O and which one is going to happen this cycle. Currently CD30 and no signs of either! My chart is in my signature. Happy voting :)

So, options are O or AF! Which will happen first :)

Edit: last month I was on clomid and now I think it has messed my cycle all up! Longest cycle I have had was 45 days and that was after my laparoscopy.

Lol ur too funny wishing. I sooo badly want to say team O but I really have a feeling ur temps may have gone flat due to "O", (or what was suppose to be O anyways) and even tho they didn't rise, I've seen low post O bbt flat temperature charts with temps just like urs and the particular one I'm thinking of was actually bfp (I only look at pregnancy charts lol) :). I feel like that was ur "shift" but I can completely be wrong idk! Your cycle is confusing me like crazy this month! Obv I hope u O but if ur not going to, I wish AF would just come already so u can start the vitex! I dont like that u have to be in limbo so much! I have the greatest feeling for when u start the vitex. I feel like its going to work within the first month or two. :) FX! What mlg/day did you end up deciding on? Sry I wrote a book on ur poll! Lol :p

Your chart is very confusing but I'm really hoping for O xx

OFCOURSE I'm going O & CONCEPTION leading to a beautiful rainbow baby! <3

Huge temp jump this morning....could it really be O?! I guess only time will tell!!!! We didn't BD last night but did the two nights before that so I feel we still have a fighting chance if this is O. For anyone who doesn't know me and wants to vote, I temp vaginally and at the exact same time every day!

The plot thickens!!!!! :)

FX! Thank you ladies for voting, let's see what the next few days bring!!

Too late for me to vote now then but I'd say you're well covered with the previous 2 nights BD - FX!

OH IT IS!!!! <3 I called it.

The next step is CONCEPTION! <3

This news totally makes my day! <3

Thanks Leinz!!!!!! :) made my day too! Better late than never hehehe

Definitely! Not long now until... HCG will be rising so you can detect your rainbow! <3

That good! Nothing wrong with being excited. It's going to happen! <3

I'm loving your temp jump today!! Can't wait to see tomorrow's!

I'm still not sure which way this cycle is going! Definitely keeping me on my toes!

I haven't had high enough temps to support O yet, Leinz. Temp went pretty low today, I hope I'll have an answer by tomorrow!

I'm getting angry at your temps :grr:. Why won't they cooperate?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->