Poll for fun :) Wishing1010

Lol! I think we are looking at a few possibilities:
1) anovulatory cycle
2) my spotting was my AF and I'm currently cd14
3) I'm still waiting to O and will have a long cycle (or maybe I did yesterday but not sure)

Lots of cramps today and feeling quite nauseous. Plus my BBs are increasing in size, which could be O or AF. So, we still wait! :coffee:

Well, If it was #1 or #2... I'm looking for that BFP! <3

With my current cramping, I know something is going on right now, so maybe we will know in a week or so which way this cycle is going. :) glad to have you ladies along, at least I'm not confused alone!

Either way hun. You are getting your rainbow... I just wish this limbo would end. :hugs:

Another rise? Maybe this is O :shrug:. Trying so hard to make sense of this cycle!

:hugs: :hugs:. It's possible that your body was waiting for me to O before Oing so we could be cycle buddies lol.

Haha! Yes! That's what it was!!! I usually catch you every other month or two. :)

Well FX we're on our way to BFPs together in 10 days-or so time :D. It would be the best!

Lol, you actually have a chance, I went forever without bd and if yesterday was O, then I only BD on O day. I'll just be happy to move onto the next cycle!

It only takes 1 little spermy!!! Look at squig! (haha it's going to be my go-to example now :haha:)

I know!! That is the most awesome surprise ever!!!!! I about fell over when she said she got a BFP and then I squealed out loud and DH looked at me funny. What an amazing BFP!!! And it's a sticky one, I just know it!

I'm repeating that mantra over and over in my head, squiq did it, so that means the rest of us can too!! Come on little spermy, do your thing!!

Posted in the POAS thread so sorry for anyone seeing this twice but I did do an OPK and it's pretty dark. Butttt....I sometimes get surges before AF (but usually when my temp has dropped)
https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/barnkn312/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsbab0f506.jpg

I agree... It's O time. Time for rainbow conception! <3

Just got this!
https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/barnkn312/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsd1cc17a3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->