poll on nappy cakes please help.

miss B 85

Reaction score
hi
thanks in advance to all who will take the time to read and reply to this thread.
i am looking into starting up my own business selling nappy cakes and baby gifts and so i am doing some research on how popular nappy cakes are.
for those of you who dont know what nappy cakes are they are inedible cakes made up with things for the baby for example nappies,blankets and other baby products.they make a beautiful useful and unique gift.

I received one a friend had made for my baby shower, it was great and would def get one for a friend having their first baby as it was a nice gift and useful too.

My sister makes these for gifts, I think they look lovely and are a great gift.

My auntie made me one when i had my first and i'm sure she'll make me another for this one it was a great gift and looked beautiful but i didnt want to take it apart lol.

my OH's grandma made me one and it was beautiful, we were originally going to get one off of ebay but then she said she could make it and i was very happy with the result.

i received one when my daughter was born, i loved it! i was totally gutted when i had to open it :( it was beautiful! id get one for a friend if they had a baby!

i got one from my InLaws i loved it it was beautiful but then i had to open it :( was very useful xx

I wouldn't buy one, but I'd make one myself!

never bought one... but they look fun to make.. maybe

I have made my own that looked fab for cheaper than I could buy one for, so I would be reluctant to buy one unless it was very special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->