Poll - Was your *feeling* whether it was girl or boy correct?

Carrots

Reaction score
You can answer for this pregnancy or for a previous pregnancy!
You can also choose both if correct for one pregnancy, but incorrect for another.

Curious to see if many ladies were able to accurately guess gender. :baby:

No.
But my damn DH has a nose for it. And knows as soon as I show.
Also predicting several of his cousins babys as well. I kinda hate him.

Wrong both times for me and I was so convinced :haha:

I was right with my first 2. My first, I KNEW he was a boy. Had vivid dreams of finding out he was a boy. At the anatomy scan, I was proved right. With my daughter, the pregnancy felt different from the beginning so I had a hunch she was a girl. I remember dreaming I had an ultrasound and the tech said "I see 3 little lines here (indicating girl parts)..." Well, that exact thing happened weeks later!
With my 3rd, I felt even sicker, so I was sure it was either another girl or twins. I remember telling my mom she could start buying girl stuff, because I just knew it was a girl. Nope! Found out at 15 weeks that he was all boy.
This baby I KNEW was a boy. I felt it. I felt like I knew him already. Nope! It's a girl! Lol. So I've been 50/50. So much for mother's intuition in my case! :dohh:

Found out today and I was right!!

Knew it was a girl because I felt so much worse... and angry! I was a scary woman first trimester :haha:

I also have spots, which is really unusual for me.

With my first 4 I knew... (girl boy boy girl) but my 5th thru 7th I had no idea.. They were all girls... I feel like this one is a boy but last night I dreamed girl.. I really want a boy but will be ok regardless.

Yes with all my children. Girl, boy, boy, girl. Except this one I don't have any feeling either way. I'm worried about it being because I don't feel as deep a connection. I really hope it comes.
But we're keeping it as a surprise so perhaps it's best I don't have any feeling x

Yup I figured it was a boy and he is :D

I had strong girl feelings and both mine are girls!

Well my feelings were definitely wrong with this one--She's all girl!

With my first I just felt it was a girl. I had a boy dream which confused me. It was a girl so my intuition was right.

This time I had a feeling it's a boy. It's been a very different pregnancy too. I did dream I had another girl. I won't find out til next month if my intuition or dream was right

In the months leading up to trying for both of my kids, I had strong feelings the baby would be a boy (and was only amplified once I got my BFPs) and was right both times! We aren't settled on having another on yet but I have the same type of feeling as before that the next would be a girl. Only time will tell if I go 3/3 (just have to convince my hubby! lol)

Every other time, no lol but this time I had a feeling it would be another girl. I'll have 5 girls and 1 boy.

I was right with all three of mine =) here I am team ALL girl

I kept having boy dreams so I thought it might have been a boy, but my husband said girl from the beginning, he never even entertained the idea of boy names and sure enough he was right.

Nope! Haha. Both times I was convinced I was having a boy and both times I was surprised to hear we were having a girl! My instincts are pretty much terrible. Lol

With #1 I was convinced it was a girl but nope, a boy! With #2 I wanted it to be a girl but knew it was another boy because the symptoms were the exact same. Lol.

Im trying to convince DH to try for one more but he's not into a third pregnancy.

With my first I felt girl straight away, and the. Every kept telling me "it's a boy, definitely a boy" so I believed the,. But of course she was a girl!

With my second I just knew he would be a boy, and he was. Both times we waited until birth to find out the gender.

This time I haven't had such a strong feeling, but erring towards boy.

Nope - I have three boys and never had morning sickness. This time around I was very ill in the first trimester so I was thinking girl for sure. Nope, another boy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->