Poll - Was your *feeling* whether it was girl or boy correct?

I was convinced my first was a boy from very early on and I was right, had a hunch with my third too, haven't had any feelings either way for my other dc or current pregnancy.

First baby convinced it was a boy. She was a girl.

Second baby convinced it was a girl. I was right, she’s a girl!

This baby, I also believe is a girl! Won’t find out for a while yet!

Wanted to update I was wrong on my 2nd. Thought boy but it's a girl.

I wish I could see the results without completing the poll! We are team yellow so I won't know for a few more months if my inclination is right or not!

First, I didn’t think I have any idea but realized afterwards I was not the slightest but surprised when they told me it’s a boy.

This time, I’m thinking girl. I find out in a couple of days and will update.

I was totally convinced my first was a boy. As in I would have put money on it I was so confident. I was wrong.

My 2nd I was convinced was a boy purely because the pregnancy was completely opposite to my first in every way possible. Wrong again it was another girl.

I’m not even attempting to feel any way about boy or girl with this one :haha:

I wish I could see the results without completing the poll! We are team yellow so I won't know for a few more months if my inclination is right or not!

Changed it so you can see the results without voting!

Yes my first born a boy I knew he was a boy no a shadow of a doubt in my mind said other wise
This time from the moment I knew i was preg i said girl saw the sonographer on Tuesday and she said I'm thinking more girl girl 3 little lines girl. I nearly screamed the father on the other hand sounded so deflated (not the dad to my first born)

DD1 didn’t have a clue ! DD2 thought she was a boy pregnancy was so different to DD1s . Was gobsmacked when the tech told us girl !

This time round feel just as sick as I did with DD2 but I’ve got horrendous spots which I’ve never had , it’s not even like pimples they are big hard rocks ! I’ve never had cravings either but all I can think about is cheese and what to have with it haha ! DH thinks girl this time around too.

With my two girls I was sure they were going to be boys. I think this pregnancy is another girl but will find out if I’m right next Saturday

I was right both times! And I've also been right with all my friends and family pregnancy, I think I'm psychic ha ha ♡

I was right the first time; I knew first daughter was a girl because of how dreadfully sick I was and my repulsion to meat and addiction to sugar. This time I had zero sickness and am carrying the baby different, so intriguer I "knew" baby was a boy, but nipe!mgirl number two

I was convinced for weeks that I was having a boy!

We had our scan yesterday and I was right!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->