Polyps, D&C's and Hyseroscopy.. fun times!

Odi

Reaction score
Hi there ladies :flower:

Long story short, been trying with DP for about 2 years now, no luck, started my normal period on the 26th of June, AND ITS STILL GOING!!! :dohh:been to docs, (loads of blood tests and scans, but nothing fixed it or explained it for that matter) eventually got referred to Gyno, brilliant doc, went last week. He did internal and immediately spotted a Polyp at the opening of my cervix, booked in for a scan tomorrow and then Hospital on the 27th.. I just hope that this is finally the break we were looking for!!! :happydance:

Anyone had similar and some good news after?
:kiss:

No advice but good luck! Hopefully it's been what's stopping you and once it's fixed you'll get your BFP!

Sorry, no experience here, but best of luck, and yay for a useful doctor!!

Good luck to you & lot's of :dust: your way xo.

Hi. I think it's great you were able to find the source of the problem. I think just knowing what's going on is the first step in healing and moving forward. I have an ultrasound today because I've been having some hemorrhaging issues lately. I know how frustrating and scary things can get. I hope this does prove as a fresh start for you body. A little jump start if you will. :) Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->