Poo / constipation

kaths101

Reaction score
Hey, sorry this is a bit gross but I'm 38w now and wondering If anyone else gets this..

Sometimes I really need to poo, so go to the loo but nothing comes. I then sit there trying but thinking I'm going to deliver a baby!! I can feel so much pressure down there and pain ( I think from my stitches with the first two) that I don't want to push too hard! The urge then goes!!

Sorry told you it was gross!!

I'm at 36w now, and beginning last week I've gotten to the point that I can't tell when I have to go, because the downward pressure feels the same all the time. I will go to have a pee and then it will just happen, but I don't really feel the urge like you normally do.

Is it possible that you are just feeling pressure from the added weight of the baby and uterus, and maybe you didn't really have to go? I have developed a hemorrhoid so I read all the advice on how to prevent them or lessen their existence, and one tip is to go as soon as you feel the urge. That's hard when I can't feel the urge!

I understand what you mean when you say you don't want to press too hard. I start thinking if I press too hard I might put myself into labor or pull a muscle lol. But at this point in the pregnancy, anything that creates room in my abdomen is a relief, so having a pee, poo, or even passing gas makes me feel like my quality of life just increased.

Hey, sorry this is a bit gross but I'm 38w now and wondering If anyone else gets this..

Sometimes I really need to poo, so go to the loo but nothing comes. I then sit there trying but thinking I'm going to deliver a baby!! I can feel so much pressure down there and pain ( I think from my stitches with the first two) that I don't want to push too hard! The urge then goes!!

Sorry told you it was gross!!

I assume baby is head down which is why u feel that I just went they the same thing sometimes I would go n most times nothing at all

I get this too. I assume it's from baby putting pressure on the bowel x

Yes baby is head down and very low, I get the urge as if I have to go straight away..so I go and then can't but I can feel everything stretching! Eeek

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->