Pool in a box?

You should put that in the pregnancy or postnatal sections x

Iv never used one and not planning a home birth but good on you girl for being so brave :)!! It does look lovely, and is that right only 12 pound? or did i read the wrong bit, if so Woah bargain!!
X

That's actually cheaper than an outdoor kiddie pool.
And bigger, too.

Sorry Toria...:( didn't realise.

Erm yes looks lovely and if you get the bigger one then your partner can join u in the pool which is nice..It's actually around £74 plus £40 for good package not bad though really!!

x

Ohh right, Trust me to read the wrong price, god knows what I was looking at!
Thats a great price!! Iv seen a few advertised in magasines for 200 pound +, So looks like you've found yourself a gud 'un! Are you going to buy it?
X

Its in teen pregnancy

What Toria meant is that she might get better replies in there as not many members go in this section but they have all the info..

Don't know much about it myself.Would you like me too move it hun?

Yes please Nikky :)

And yes longroadahead will buy if we have enough room in the house :) xxx

thnx Nikky

I cant see the price in that one but I seen them cheap

here is one here with free delivery and its £69.95
https://www.biz-e-kids.co.uk/birth_...n_a_box_mini?gclid=CPu_l7egsZYCFRSyEAodn1rsLw

I'm hoping for a home birth and this is the pool i'm getting. Will let you know how i get on with it.

I'm getting a pool in a box for my homebirth babe, since your 8weeks infront of me, let me know how you get on!

I'm planning a homebirth and my MW has recommended these as well. I should probably think of ordering one about now actually......

I am planning a home water birth. As they do so many the MW unit here have three pools and can get another if we all happen to go into labour at once. They use this company so I am sure they are as good as can be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->