poor ellie :'(

weestar21

Reaction score
i just want to post this, my heart goes out to her family :cry: :cry:

https://www.itv.com/news/index_722ab9fa33be5b025a6f2cfb4c0b311d.html

I know its awful, i am confused though, whos the owner of the dog?

her uncle :(
well thast what the news just said at this second, it showd you them putting flwers down the mum and i think her sister then their is a slim guy with his arm around one of them and thats the owner of the dog

aww isnt it terrible. i sawthis earlier and it brought tears to my eyes. theres been alot of dig attacks lately, and its starting to scare me a little. if theres a dog in the park when i take jordan im really cautious

Poor angel, it bought tears to my eyes.

I hope that the Uncle gets the book thrown at him.

i know i shouldnt say this but sometimes i blame the owners, up here you see teenage boys with bull dogs rotties ect teasing them saying to teh dog attack and the dog goes nuts :shock: its frightening, i love rotties but i would have one and my BIL has a pup one but when i think of it i know they are excellent owners and she is registerd i wouldnt leave my kids alone with her, you just never know whats going through a dogs head. I love dogs and was brought up with them, and i have been bit by one but i do sometimes blame the owners when they attack but that is only sometimes :(

I think the uncle needs to carry the can for this :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->