poor maddilynne

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
sorry for all the thread... i've just escape bnb summer loving for a min!! :blush:

so poor maddi today... we had a wonderful first birthday party, but before that we had to take her to the out of hours doc's - her bum rush, from her bloody teeth, has got soooo bad :cry:

god i hate seeing her in pain :cry: turns out its slightly infected so she has anti-biotic cream, and should clear up soon! oh i hope so :cry:

as her poo's are soooooo runny from the teething, she seems to be working on a 3rd bottom one and both her front top two :cry:

oooo i hope she gets a break from it soon!

:kiss:

Aww poor maddi :( i hope she feels better soon and her teeth come through!! It's horrible when they're teething because there's nothing you can do to help them x

Bless her...I really hope she gets a break from it soon - we had a few months with no teething at all after Sam had 6 so hopefully it'll be the same for Maddi :hugs:

Big kisses from Sam x

aww bless her, poor Maddi. Its awful when theyre ill, and they dont understand why they feel so terrible. Lots of cuddles and kisses will make up for it. Poor love. :hugs:

bless her..as much nappy free time as possible...its a bit easier when u dont have a tiggler to contend with...means no watering of your plants in the lounge when you least expect it lol

hope she feels better soon...great excuse for more icecream to help her toothy pegs

h x

:rofl: hayley! you really made me laugh about watering me plants!! x

A suggestion to prevent rubbing when its not possible to have nappy free time ...vaseline rubbed on the nappy that will touch the areas that are sore ...not much but enough I used fingers or wipe. This prevented rubbing whist any cream kicked in.

Hope it heals for her soon :(

thanks wobbles, i'm going to try that next change :hugs:

well it actually looks better this morning! i'm so pleased! she had cream last night, and when i changed her this morning, and re-creamed with the doctors stuff, it looks better already! i can't tell you how happy i am that it's healing!

thank you all so so much :hugs: x x x

Poor thing :(
:hugs: Hope the nasty teeth break out already!

:hug:, hope she's feeling better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"