poor me

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
was unable 2 get out of bed yest :( was really really ill with my throat, cudnae eat drink or swallow :( had 2 call doc out who prescribed a different course of anti-biotics(fuckin horse tabs may i add) so feelin a bit sorry 4 myself! cant speak :cry: :hissy:

I had strep throat three times in one year. I know how you feel. Have you tried gargling with warm salt water? Also, my doctor prescribed liquid antibiotics and pain meds for me 'cause I couldn't swallow. Ask if you can get some of those. Hope you feel better soon!

i was panicking as ive had quinsy before, i cudnae speak to ask for liquid form :rofl: was hard enuff grunting down phone 4 appt!!!

i cudnae shut my mouth yest lol, it was tht swolen! how dignified!!

When i had laryngitis (sp), our elderly GP suggested gargling with piriton (one tespn of piriton dilutedwith water), hold at back of mouth for as long as poss then swallow. Supposed to reduce inflammation.

It's okay. We can't expect to be dignified when attempting to swallow horse pills with two ton tonsils. LOL I really would try to get liquid pain meds. I was hurting so bad, I didn't bother to measure the dosage. I just guzzled. I woke up ten hours later. My doc is ancient and always says the funniest things. When I told him how much I took, he said, "I guess it knocked your dick in the dirt!" You need some of that stuff..liquid hydracodone.

Aww poor you :hugs:

hope u feel better soon hun xx

Get well soon hun! heres some flowers for you ... https://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/flowersforyou.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->