Poor OH..! haha...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Club' started by XxCalxX, Jun 7, 2011.

1. XxCalxX

XxCalxX Well-Known Member

So i did a tesco online delivery last night.... it arrived this morning and i realised maybe OH shouldnt of let me choose the shopping! we now have ice lollys, pickled onions, chocolate eclairs,cheese and chilli pringles, and hardly any proper main meal food...ooops!

i was craving ice lollys soooo bad though! not sure about the rest but i'll blame that on cravings too..! :dohh:

anyone else done crazy food shopping? i think OH is going to have to ban me from shopping if he wants food to survive on lol..

2. tweedy

tweedy Well-Known Member

my hubbie has taken on food shopping, cause otherwise him and my daughter would hardly get anything, i get 1 treat a week and it sucks, but then again we have a vending machine in work, he he!

3. MrsMalowey

MrsMalowey Mummy to Sophie

Haha im obsessed with ice lollies, our freezer has a bottle of vodka in it, and about 100 lollies! my shopping usually consists of chocolate and cheese!

4. Groovychick

Groovychick Well-Known Member

5. Loui1001

Loui1001 Well-Known Member

I've been craving sweet stuff all the way through so my husband is delighted with all the chocolates and buns that have made their way into the fridge and the cupboards....... The only downside is that now I can't give out to him for eating unhealthily, instead I'm usually asking him to get me another cake :thumbup:

6. letshaveababy

letshaveababy Mommy of 4!!

I just can't eat very much sweets right now. It's mostly cheese and fruit that I'm craving! Lucky me.

Oh, slurpees and starburst have made it on my craving list as well!

7. Eternal

Eternal Three boys!

thats so me, i tend to do internet shops, and every week i seem to spend more money and have less actual food lol!

He said this morning, we spend less than a £100 a week on shopping right? i was like heck no, spend way more than that and still having to get food as we have none! lol!

8. CLH_X3

CLH_X3 Love my two babies!

£100 a WEEK :shock: i spend like £100 once every 4 weeks, and top up bread/milk once a week

9. lynnikins

lynnikins Well-Known Member

i know my OH isnt letting me do the shopping atm either lol

10. XxCalxX

XxCalxX Well-Known Member

Haha well im glad its not just me! i haven't even opened the jar of pickled onions, really dont fancy them now! i wish i could crave vegetables instead of loads of unhealthy sweet stuff... i do like fruit though so eating lots of that instead :)

11. Jellybean0k

Jellybean0k Well-Known Member

tonnes of fruit, and ice cream, I bought a shed load of biscuits, which I didnt even want and Muller yohurt and rice - which I did want. Loads of cartons of fresh orange and cartons of cranberry juice - not much food - need to get that sorted me thinks

12. Parkep

Parkep Very happy mom

MMM slurpees~! Was the same in both pregnancies! Right now I still have all my aversions I want nothing :cry: but could drink a pepsi slurpee any time! Its OH's secret weapon and he knows it lol. :haha: