poorly baby:(

milkmachine

Formally uv
Reaction score
Ive had faith really unsettled since about 3am, shes snotty coughing and hot :cry: when i got her dressed she cried when i moved her arms/legs to get her clothes on as if shes achy and sore??

ive given her a dose of calpol and made a docs appoint but thats not until 4.10:cry: she not smiled once today and is in her chair moaning and blowing cross raspberrys.... no rashes though anyone else had this?

Sorry hun not much in the way of advice my end :hugs:

If she seem achey perhaps its something like the flu?

Hope she's feeling better soon bless her

shes mega sleepy too :( dont like this one bit shes not like the same baby

Hmmm, whenever my lo is poorly he goes right off his food. So at least she's feeding ok. That's a good sign.
What is her temperature? Have you taken it?

i dont bother with taking her temp i know how she feels when shes normal if that makes sence? and she feels very hot not been playing no heating on no excess clothing etc...

Poor thing, sounds like a virus to me too especially with snotty nose. Best to get checked out at docs tho. Thats a good sign that shes feeding. It can be very worrying when they are ill, hope she is better soon xx

She is still eating so you don't have to worry too much. Babies bodies do have quite extreme reactions to bugs and illness and it's scary. But they fight back quicker than you would imagine.

You are doing all the right things, keep her cool, give her paracetamol, plenty of drinks (water as well as milk) and letting her sleep. She will sleep more as that way her body can fight the infection more efficiently.

Sounds like a cold. Pop a pillow under her cot mattress to raise her head and body up a little as this helps them sleep without getting all chesty. Baby olbas oil on a teddy sat in her room will help with her blocked nose.

Has she had any of her injections in the past few weeks? Many of them can cause a reaction like this after say 10 -14 days.

(my youngest has a lowered immune system so he used to get like this a few times a month)

hope you got on ok at the docs, it does sound like a virus x

Just found this Molly, how is she? Hope the doctors were helpful - I know they can be very dismissive sometimes.:hug:

:hugs: Only just seen this...how is she now? Sam's been the same yesterday and today - he was so grumpy and felt unbelievably hot...took his temperature and it was 101 degrees late last night and even calpol didn't bring it down. He was still eating and drinking though, and I've been giving him lots of water and trying to get him to rest (which he didn't want to do :roll:). He was up for half the night and still really hot but by lunchtime today his temperature was back to normal and he was his usual happy self tonight so I hope Faith's the same and better soon. Thinking of you both x

the doctor was really dismissive actually i hate how they treat you like your stupid!! she checked her over and said its prob a virus but said shed call me today to see if shes the same if she is she wants her back in for blood and urine tests :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"