Poorly baby

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by MrsBop, Dec 16, 2009.

1. MrsBop

MrsBop Mummy of 2

Mailie's been poorly now since Saturday and in all honesty the lack of sleep, constant whinging, piles of sicky washing is driving me crackers and then to make matters worse I caught the bug yesterday :cry:

She has a shocking temperature which has got up to near enough 39 at times but I keep giving her calpol when needed, shes throwing up food but keeps what little milk she does have down unless she coughs and then shes sick. She's really sleepy but napping for like 20 minutes, then whinges for 20 minutes and the cycle continues. She also wipes snot all over her face and her eyes are that sticky they're often stuck together, poor baby :cry:

I'm really stuck on what to do, I need sleep, I feel like crap :cry: Hubby's got it too and he's more pathetic than Mailie and me put together!

2. faille

faille Mummy & WTT

Aww, I hope she gets better soon! :hugs:
    Keep an eye out for dehydration if she's being sick so much x

3. Lu28

Lu28 Aisling's mammy

No advice really, just wanted to send big :hugs: and hope you're all better soon xxx

4. MrsBop

MrsBop Mummy of 2

Yeh have been doing hun, poor girl only has to open her mouth and either milk or waters going in! I made her rusks this morning with so much milk I literally had to pour it in her :haha: Nasty bugs! Thanks for replying hun!

5. Duffy

Duffy Well-Known Member

Oh gosh it seems everyone caught a bug now, so sorry I hope you all three of you get feeling better soon.