poorly mr t

bigbelly2

mommy of 2!
Reaction score
mr t is poorly......

hes really sniffly, keeps coughing and sneezing LOADS hes got really pink/red eyes that are all watery and looks so sorry for himself!!

hes still eating and smiling and weeing and pooing but isnt him self at the minute..bless him i just feel so helpless...my little man is poohly ill

h x

Aw no its horrible when there ill, hope he gets better soon x

took him to docs this mornin to get checked luckily the rubbish he has is only in his sinuses and not gone to his chest so gotto ride the storm out, if he gets worse obviously ill take him back but hes still eating drinking and weeing pooing so i think hes ok!!

h x

Awww hope he is feeling better soon xx

Aww, hope he gets better soon!

Awww...it is the time of the year. I hope he feels better. Give him a hug from me. :D

Aww poor little lad, its horrible when theyre poorly isnt it?

Hope he feels better soon, I bet he just needs lots of extra cuddles from him mummy!

xxx

He seems worse today bless him, when he coughs he chokes and makes a rather strange screaming/squeeling noise. I feel so sorry for him, hes only had half his normal amount of milk and didnt want any rusk today so i didnt push it...hes asleep now bless him, hes so clingy but i suppose it gives me an excuse to not do ay housework as im having to hold him lol Im just going to keep an eye on him, i gave him so calpol last night before he went to bed as he got quite hot so im just gonna have to keep an eye on him

poor little man

h x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back