poorly sick :(

mummy2anangel

Reaction score
morning everyone, well ive woken up this morning with swollen neck glands, sore throat, headache body aches :( oh dear, is there anything i can take?? i wont be going to my doctor as hes pretty useless to be honest :haha: this wont harm the baby will it? x

have u tried taking some paracetamol ? hiope u feel better soon xx

yeah ive just took2 but im sure im immune to them they never seem to work for me :( thanks xx

Ive woken up with the same problem, feeling really yuck :(

No it won't harm baby, we just need to make sure we drink plenty, and the paracetamol will help to keep any fever down, also rest if and when you can.

xxx

paracetamol - i know exactly what you mean though - nurofen use to fight off anything within a matter of minutes paracetamol seems to take a lot longer - but these are safe if you are preggers - take 2 every 4 hours - and don't take any notice of anyone saying 'i don't like to take tablets' these are perfectly safe as I had this question and the responses i got basically frightened me xxxx

thanks girls, ive just rang in at work and am going back to bed to sulk :haha: x

i am sick today as well - i called in earlier ..... i have had a strong case of nausea for the last couple of days - and it is due to the rain - the smell absolutely makes me gag x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->