poorly sick :(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by mummy2anangel, Jun 6, 2011.

1. mummy2anangel

mummy2anangel Well-Known Member

morning everyone, well ive woken up this morning with swollen neck glands, sore throat, headache body aches :( oh dear, is there anything i can take?? i wont be going to my doctor as hes pretty useless to be honest :haha: this wont harm the baby will it? x

2. lalos 30

lalos 30 Well-Known Member

have u tried taking some paracetamol ? hiope u feel better soon xx

3. mummy2anangel

yeah ive just took2 but im sure im immune to them they never seem to work for me :( thanks xx

4. mummyx2

mummyx2 Mummy of 3 gorgeous boys

Ive woken up with the same problem, feeling really yuck :(

No it won't harm baby, we just need to make sure we drink plenty, and the paracetamol will help to keep any fever down, also rest if and when you can.

xxx

5. hellywelly

hellywelly Mummy to Harry

paracetamol - i know exactly what you mean though - nurofen use to fight off anything within a matter of minutes paracetamol seems to take a lot longer - but these are safe if you are preggers - take 2 every 4 hours - and don't take any notice of anyone saying 'i don't like to take tablets' these are perfectly safe as I had this question and the responses i got basically frightened me xxxx

6. mummy2anangel

thanks girls, ive just rang in at work and am going back to bed to sulk :haha: x

7. hellywelly

hellywelly Mummy to Harry

i am sick today as well - i called in earlier ..... i have had a strong case of nausea for the last couple of days - and it is due to the rain - the smell absolutely makes me gag x

8. mummyx2

mummyx2 Mummy of 3 gorgeous boys

Wish I could go back to bed, Im currently being used as a climbing frame by a 2 year old :cry:

xx