pop up problems :-(

Indi84

Reaction score
Having issues with this pop up, making b&b almost unusable! Taken a screen shot, Samsung s4. thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-02-17-55-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-02-17-55-57.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 10
Same here. On Android device in the UK. Auto redirects me to:

https://d.afftrx.com/?s=1601215&subid=

Which then goes to my app store as the previous poster shown. Not every page just some but very disruptive. Cannot read the thread or go back very easily when it happens.

Thanks for the information including screenshot and links, really helpful.

I have reached out to the ad team and hope to have this resolved shortly.

<3

I keep getting this pop up every single page I click on and when I click on different threads too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 5
I an getting an att ad on my iphone. Super annoying.

I'm having an issue with this pop up ad for at&t. I've no idea if you have any control over this or not. It pops up every time I change the page and takes up the whole screen. Half the time when I try to x it out it takes me to the website and then when I go back the dang thing pops up again. It's driving me insane! Hope you can help. I'm on mobile btw, on my phone. I'll post the screenshot. Thanks!

Here it is. It's a video.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-04-12-53-25.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-04-12-53-25.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2
I keep getting this pop up every single page I click on and when I click on different threads too.

I keep getting that one when I'm on my phone! For every single thread I click on. Takes forever to make it go away as the tiny x in the corner is so small it's usually not worth it.

Could you guys please update me if you get any more from now and if so the following information:
Company/product name
Device you are using
Country

Thanks!

I was just coming to post about the AT&T add as well. I'm in the US and using Safari on my iPhone.

https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/image.jpg1_zpsdfq7virn.jpg

Verizon. iPhone. USA

Literally every single thread or new page on BnB I click on and I get this. Not even worth it in my phone anymore.

I'm using Samsung galaxy note and still getting that dang att pop up. It's very determined lol. I'm also now getting the one Kyla is getting, it pops up over top the att one so I have to x out that and then the att ad. May take a bnb break until it can be fixed as it's driving me mad. I'm in US too.

Everytime I go to a new part of the forum I get an ATT pop up ad on my Windows phone. Super annoying. I'm in the US.

Im geting it where ever I go onhere. I need to x out and then try and go where I want to go. :(

Im on chrome and Im on my mobile and now atandt one pops up where I want to go but now pops up twice as page is loading. Making it hard to post or read.

It seems to be fixed now. Omg, from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU!

I still have it... Every single time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->