*pop*

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
lmao woke up at about 1am to this huge popping sound! i was like, shit my waters have gone!! there was no liquid or anythin, so i went to the loo, had a wee and had a load more little pops. turns out it was just a huge ladybits fart!!!!

i think katie had moved around in my sleep cos she was lying dead funny when i went to bed, so it must have been pressure from her moving that caused it!! got all excited when i thought it was my waters tho!!!

hopefully it's not too long before the real thing happens for ya!

:rofl: :rofl:
Thats soooo funny (kinda dissapointing though) I sooo thought that was it for you!!

lol i well thought it was it!! told OH and he was like, what the hell were you doing to get fannyfarts?? must have been quite bad tho seein as they woke me up!!!! he also asked if i mentioned it to the mw today. erm maybe not!!!!

lol i well thought it was it!! told OH and he was like, what the hell were you doing to get fannyfarts?? must have been quite bad tho seein as they woke me up!!!! he also asked if i mentioned it to the mw today. erm maybe not!!!!

:rofl: awwww bless ya. I bet its a little dissapointing though its very funny!

:rofl:
Aww hope the real thing happens soon for you hun. Funny false alarm tho!
x

ahhh what a non starter!!! got excited for a min then!

:rofl:.....you are far too honest :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hehe! it'll be the real thing soon enough! that's a story to tell your LO when their older!

:rofl: i just laughed out loud at work oops, thats so funny :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"