Popping in frm 1st tri with a question plz...

africaqueen

Reaction score
Hi ladies and congrats on passing 3mths:happydance:

I am popping in frm 1st tri as i am so worried... and wanted to know if any of you ladies experianced these things in early pregnancy...?

I have been cramping similar to af cramps and my back has been aching... then last night i went the loo and when i wiped there was a very light pink hue to the tissue... this morn when i wiped it was the same with a lil bit more of the pink but no red and no severe pain, just cramping and feeling sickly...

I am terrified as i have waited so long for this BFP and i just wanted some honest accounts from you ladies that are further on please.

Hope u dnt mind me popping in, thank you x

I am not really sure...I would get checked as soon as you could though..Not sure if you are far enough along to see a hert beat though...Thinking about you!

Cramps are very common in early pregnancy but I think you need to take it easy and allow yourself time to rest. As with spotting, it could be implantation bleeding.

Good luck and take care

af feeling cramps are normal in 1st tri, and the bleeding could be implatation bleeding, if it carries on get checked out but due to you being under 6 weeks people don't really bother I went to doctor worrying out of my mind at 5 week and the bloody doctor told me i'm preobably not pregnant!!!
Idiot.
Your too early to find a heartbeat too so there is very little anyone can do anyway. I'm sure its nothing don't worry :)

I had a lot of cramps early on, and pink and brown discharge for at least a week (around week 5/6)... Finally went for a check and all was fine, and the blood stopped the next day!

I had awful cramps like AF for the first two weeks after my BFP at 4 weeks. I didn't get it myself but pink spotting is normal, if it continues have a word with your doctor.

Congrats on your BFP!

thx for replies ladies.

I ended up going to A&E as the pink turned red and there was blood in the loo when i looked.... Dr says it is a "threatened MC" Meaning it could go either way. He said i could MC within the next few days or the bleed could just stop and my pregnancy continue as it should. I have a scan next wk when im 6wks pregnant at the early pregnancy unit as apparantly 6wks is when a heartbeat can be detected.

Thanks again and please send us sticky vibes as i love my lil jelly bean already xxx

Hon just wanted to reassure you that bleeding doesn't always mean the worst!! I bled from 5 and half weeks til 15 weeks, including heavy bleeding and passing a clot the size of my palm! They aren't sure what caused it but I had a subchorionic haemorrhage (sort of small bruise near placenta) and when I went for 20 week scan it had gone so I'm guessing it could have been that!!!

If you have no pain then there is still hope, the whole time I bled I had no pain, a few cramps and just felt really sick x fingers crossed all goes well and tons of sticky vibes for bubs xxx

Cramps were normal for me. I felt as if I was on the verge of starting my period until I was about 8 weeks pregnant. I never spotted, but I've heard many women have that. I was always told that as long as you don't see red, you're fairly safe. Try not to worry. THe first tri is full of "what ifs", and I was doubting everything. It's only now that I've passed the 20 week mark that I'm actually willing to believe this baby is coming. Before that I was half thinking it would never actually happen. But the chances of MC are so low, the odds are really stacked in your favour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->