popping over form third tri! anyone have the graco mirage?

K

kimber89

hope yous dont mind me popping over to here but seeing as you guys have had your babies i thought i would ask if any of you have the graco mirage travel system plus? the buggy i am getting is costing me 400 euro normally 450 euro but then i saw the graco mirage for 200 euro so big difference but the thing putting me off is that is doesnt have a carrycot so my baby will only be able to be in the car seat and not in the pushchair until its bigger and i know they arnt supposedto be in the car seat for more than 2 hours so if i was on a long journey or going out for the day somewhere she might be in it too long? do any of you have this and would you recommend it?xx

I don't have the pram but it looks like it lies completely flat so it is suitable from birth. You don't necessarily need a carry cot with it.

I have this travel system and love it! It's really easy to use and is really lightweight. I manage to pick up the pushchair one handed quite easily. The car seat is also a really good size too and LO loves being in it so it must be comfy :)

I originally bought a second hand Silver Cross pramette as I really wanted a pram. I found this really heavy and LO outgrew it by the time she was 3 months old and she wasn't even a big baby!!! I replaced it with the Graco Mirage as it meant that I could have LO rear facing until she outgrew the car seat as I really wasn't ready to have her sitting forward facing in the pushchair. I loved having the pram but have found the Graco Mirage much more practical and can imagine using it until LO is ready to walk everywhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->