Popping over from Third Tri :-) How long until you conceived baby #2

redstiletto

Mom and WTT #2
Reaction score
For all the 2nd (or third or fourth) time mommies: I plan on breastfeeding my LO and going back on birth control pills but we are thinking of TTC #2 when our son is 1 year old. Hubby and I are still young (both 26) and healthy. My LO in my belly is actually an accident (we weren't ttc) but we both agreed that he's the best accident we've ever had in our lives lol. How long until you made baby #2?

Hi, my DD was conceived first try and my DH and I are currently trying for #2. we have been trying since March. It's a lengthy process :( I also breastfed (till my DD was 10 months) and was on the mini pill. Our daughter is 17 months now, so we have fingers crossed it happens soon. Good luck with the remainder if your pregnancy and enjoy your little one!

Our LO was conceived on our first month NTNP, we are now in our second month TTC number 2, I didn't breasfeed, I went on the pill until she was a year old. We are also young (21 & 29) and hoping it won't take too long!

Well, I am old in the ttc world. 37 1/2 to be exact. I have an 18 month old daughter and on 2nd month really trying for our final baby. Hoping for team blue.

Hi. Our DD was a BIG surprise as well. I pumped until she was 5 months, went on BC and went off it in May. Honestly didn't think it would take us this long to conceive b/c we conceived so easily with DD. But am now on Clomid to help with ovualtion. We are on the younger side (29) but not TOO young.

Hope you have a smooth delivery and enjoy every moment with your LO! They grow SO very fast and every minute is simply remarkable!

I have to agree with Fizzbaby, they do grow up fast!!
We have a 3 year old daughter and have been trying for 3 cycles so far for #2. I will know for sure tomorrow if this one stuck this time.
I think when you just fall preggers the first time (What we did NTNP) and when you actually start ttc #2, it seems harder because you over analize every feeling, EVERY thing!!

If you are planning on breast feeding, I would not go back on the pill. I have heard that they can dry up your milk supply.

If you are planning on breast feeding, I would not go back on the pill. I have heard that they can dry up your milk supply.

Thanks! I will look into this. My OB never mentioned anything. Time to do some research.

I have to agree with Fizzbaby, they do grow up fast!!
We have a 3 year old daughter and have been trying for 3 cycles so far for #2. I will know for sure tomorrow if this one stuck this time.
I think when you just fall preggers the first time (What we did NTNP) and when you actually start ttc #2, it seems harder because you over analize every feeling, EVERY thing!!

I totally agree. I'm praying it'll be easy for #2 but I know stress can play a big part in hormonal imbalances. Only time will tell. I hope your bean is a sticky :flower:

My first baby is 11months are we are on our 2nd cycle ttc baby #2. Took 13 mnths last time, really hope it doesnt take so long this time xx

Hiya! :)

Alexa is just over 1 year old.

I conceived first month trying for baby #2. But it ended in MC but I'm sure we will be lucky and possibly Conceive First try again. As soon as my cycle get's back to normal.
But also, baby #1 was a first try as well.

So maybe... I'm just being really lucky with first tries... but not the MC part. :S

Yeah, they will prescribe the nursing pill or mini pill which won't affect milk supply. Didn't affect mine anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->