Popping over from TWW :) can anyone help me please xx

Carlie1987

Reaction score
Hi :) and congratulations to to you all on your fantastic :bfp: s

So im in my 4th cycle ttc with bubba #3 i suffered a chem on cycle #1..... Anyway so this month we ended up NTNP as my brother passed away and i just didnt have it in me to try this month..... I didnt bbt or use opk's but FF makes me between 9-11dpo cnt be sure a i didnt track my temps.....im just going by my "most fertile days"

So the reason ive popped over is because i have a question...... Ive come up in a vicious prickly heat rash all over my chest and arms over the last few days that just doesent seem to want to go or even get slightly better..... Also my cervix is soft and cushiony and ive NEVER felt my cervix so tightly closed before.... Cm is is dry and ive had stabbing pains in my right breast.... The last 3 nights ive woken up between 3-4.30 am starving and had to eat or couldnt get back to sleep i had a weird bleed mod month about two days after FF suggested O, also had a slight skin break out... And my dreams have been majorly vivid like every night....but my main worry/ question.... Is this rash ive had the same sort of rash in pregnancy before but only in 3rd trimester..... And ot waa also on my tummy not my arms and chest..... I would understad if id been in the sun at all and then gotten prickly head that way but i havent and its confusing me.... Have any of you lovely ladies experienced this in 1st tri or before you got yoir :bfp: even my doctor is confused as to why its come up randomly! Lol i was just wondering if anyone could give me some answers as i dont want to tie it towards being pg if no one has experienced this.

Thanks in advance girlies :) xxxx

Didn't want to read and run but good luck and all the best for that :bfp: hope someone can help you out xxxx

So sorry about your brother :(

I haven't experienced any of the symptoms you mention...but I also haven't started suffering from ms yet and a lot of people seem to have started already! Basically....we all seem to have different symptoms at different times so it is so hard to establish whether anything is due to pregnancy or not until you take that hpt.

I really really hope it is for you x

Thanks for your replies girls :) i am not due :af: gor another week so my tww is almost a 3 week wait..... Driving me crazy i feel so pregnant lol xx

I've never experience a rash, but my dreams were insane when I was pregnant (with both pregnancies). That's how I knew I was pregnant the second time. They were nuts! GL

I never had a rash, but I did have crazy hunger and unexplained vivid dreams. Are you on any medication? A friend of mine was on some medication, and as soon as she got pregnant she broke out in a rash all over her arms and legs. Although the medicine was safe to take while pregnant, once the hormones started her body just didn't react well. I hope you get your BFP!

My friend had a rash, and said her sister did too. Was her first clue she was pregnant, got it even before implantation. She had implantation bleeding. Which I never had.

Im not on any medication but therash definately came out of nowhere i tested yesterday but :bfn: but i definately think its too early... Poas problem lol.... Im due :af: on the 19th so will probably start testing again maybe tommorrow.... Tge rash is still definately there not at vicious now but definately still there...hopefully its a sign huh thankyou for your replies girls at least i dot feel so crazy anymore haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->