Popping sounds?

FM_DJ

Expecting baby #2!
Reaction score
Is this normal? I've heard two definate "pops" in my uterus today. Both have happend when I'm sitting and baby moves around. It isn't loud and I'm not having any leaking or anything. Just a muffled pop sound. It has happened twice today. I've never noticed it before. I thought I had seen someone post something about that back when I first joined 3rd Tri, but thought I'd double check. Anyone else hearing pops? :blush:

Yep, I get those. They sound like little 'clicks' to me. Pretty sure they're just from LO's joints popping. :thumbup:

I agree- "clicks" is a much more appropriate word. Pop was the only thing I could think of. :)

That'd scare the crap outta me! Glad I read this, so if it happens to me, I won't freak out and assume it was the 'pop' that some women hear when their water breaks :o Yikes...

I've heard this too! Glad to see I'm not the only one. At first I was paranoid that I would start leaking and kept thinking I was feeling myself leaking...it was all in my head though! Hopefully we'll all hand in there for at least a few more weeks!!

when I was pregnant with my first DD, I would hear the clicks all of the time in the last 5 or so weeks. After she was born, I was watching her (pretty much all I did when I was not feeding/changing/singing to her lol) and she was clicking her nails (like you would if you clean your index fingernail with your thumb nail). It sounded exactly the same so when I told the doctor at her checkup she said it probably was that. Pretty funny to be honest. Thing is, their joints are so soft, that they would not really click.

I've had this all the way through 3rd tri, a definite clicking sound which I get when she has a stretch or moves a lot. DH has decided that baby is talking to him like a dolphin so clicks back at her, mental but cute!!! xxx

I've been getting this too occasionally. Today though it has happened a lot of times, I don't know what the baby is up to in there today! xxx

I've had this yesterday and today - pretty freaky because it took me by surprise!! Glad to see its not just me, lol :)

I get this -it's either wind , fluid moving about when baby moves or even babies hiccups!?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->