pos miscarrage

skyraaa

Reaction score
hi every1 im 4weeks 3days pregnant this is my first month off the pill so got pregnant straight away but about 2 hours ago i started bleeding im not cramping or anything and its not in my knickers as yet just when i wipe it seems 2 b a mix of red and brown
honest opinions please am i loosing it :cry:

I had quite a lot of brown spotting when I was 4 weeks and after a scan last week doctors think it was just quite a lot of implantation bleeding. Generally brown without pain is old blood and not automatically concerning. You can ring NHS direct if you're worried. Fx'd for you :flower:

I had similar bleeding at around the same time with this little one: It was a mix of red and brown and quite light, but only lasted a couple of hours before it went down to just a little brown, then the next day brown staining, then gone! No cramps at all either. It could be a little bit of blood left from implantation.

Fingers crossed it stops soon!

I think you should call your mw or your local triage department. Try to stay calm, it may well be fine and nothing is wrong (I bled with number three and she's a perfectly healthy 1yr old now) but for safety sake I believe you should get checked. It's a good sign you have no pains though :hugs:

thank u every1 i really hope everything is ok i feel really upset right now
i read about break through bleeding it cud poss b that coz i dont know when i oved as just come off the pills and wasnt opking i done a test b4 i thought my period wud b due and it was faint but defo there then the next day i done a digi that said 1-2 weeks preggas when really i wud hav been 2-3 if i dated right, so it cud b poss i didnt hav enough hcg in my systom 2 stop my period coming i wish i never tested :( x

I had the same thing when I was pregnant with my son. Its quite common in the first trimester, its your baby getting nice and comfy inside you!

ive just had same at 5 weeks 3/4 days. Ive had a few ladies say exactly same thing happened to them and they are still pregnant. I phoned EPU and they have arranged for me to go in Wednesday when ill be 6 weeks. Im sure if you gave them a call they will arrange a re assurance scan for you.

Im sure we'll both be ok hun

xxx

I also spot off and on. Did you happen to have sex last night.. That is usually when I spot the most. We had it last night an like clockwork I was spotting this morning. Try not to stess out too much:)

Hey.

The same has happened to me today.
It started off like brown pinkish blood.

It has increased a little and is still a little brown.

I've heard positive stories.
It isn't over yet! Hang in there and keep us posted!
I will keep up with you and support you being that we are in the same boat right now. :(

:hugs:

thank u every1 its really nice 2 hav ppl 2 talk 2 on here
i did have sex last night but i think this is a little more then spotting im really hoping its nothing but i know deep down it prob a chemical im gonna go 2 clinic tomorro get bloods done just so i know xx

I've had 4 miscarriages/chemicals and with each one of them the cramping was super intense and the blood was gushing bright red right from the beginning. I think it's a really good sign that you aren't having pain or heavy bleeding :) I would definitely go in and get checked just to be safe, but I think there is a good chance you could just be having a good amount of implantation bleeding. If they do it anything like they do here, they will test your levels today and then again in 2 days before determining if it is a chemical or anything. Good luck! :hugs:

Fx'd for you. I think it's a good sign that you're not having cramping. Hope you get checked out and all is well!

thank u both still no cramps bbs still feel tender so thats a gd sign right il see wot im like in the mornin and prob go 2 clinic its comforting hearing ur storys about bleeding then going on 2 hav healthy pregnancys xx

Actually the sex last night could be what caused the spotting to occur today. When my spotting first started at the end of 5 weeks and lasted off and on until 9 weeks, I had had a vaginal ultrasound and then 2 days later had intercourse. The next morning, I was spotting brown the entire day. Called the nurse and she said that it absolutely could be because DH and I had sex. Your cervix is apparently very sensitive right now and anything "touching" it could cause you to have spotting or a bit of bleeding!

Obviously there were other reasons why my spotting continued....Constipation (straining during BM), more vaginal ultrasounds, and a lot of exercising....no more sex though because I quit doing that until after I felt "safe' again!

Hope that all is well you and your beanie!!!

thank u every1 its defo more then spotting now tbh it just feels like a normal period but no cramps my bb r not that sore anymore i prob just need 2 face facts that this will prob end in a misscariage :( x

Pleeeeease go get checked out, if only to set your mind at rest x

thank u hunni but i really know theres no point im heavy now and passing little clots thank u all 4 ur kind words xxxhope u all have happy healthy pregnancys xx

Hi skyraa, I'm so sorry to hear that things turned for the worse :hugs: I've been there before and it is not nice. A small consolation is that it seems like your body is sorting itself out. You probably know the signs of when to seek medical attention (pain or soaking through a pad in an hour). Otherwise, I would poas again in a few days to see whether the hcg is out of your system.
Big big :hug: honey, you will get through this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->