Pos,neg,then pos again?! Whats goin on?

josephine3

Reaction score
So as u can see i did an opk with smu on cd 17 and it was immediately positive. I did another later that day with more dilute urine and got a neg. Then this morning very pos again!! Now i am not used to seeing pos opks but im not a regular user i was doing it this cycle just out of curiosity really. So whats goin on? Am i still picking up the same surge and the pm was just too dilute? Am i having a new surge? I do have pcos so guess its possible. Or did i catch the egg and conception is making the new surge?! (Yeah right i wish lol). Anyone any clues? Thanx in advance all u experienced opk users!

Attachments

• 20161228_080015.jpg
    20161228_080015.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 10
I've been using the same brand of tests and I've noticed that it does seem to be darker when I use fmu or smu as opposed to diluted urine later in the day. Most people say to use afternoon urine with opks and I guess the reason why is because it is more accurate since fmu or smu would likely produce false positives. I'm not sure but this would be my guess. This is also why I eventually turned to charting lol.

Thanx its really annoying if thats the case. I checked the pack and it does say u can test any time of the day. These are clear and simple is that what u hav?

What time is it you're testing with smu? My smu is my best for opks. Usually between 11am and 1pm. Diluted urine is no good. 4 hours hold with no drinks is perfect.

I pee a lot lol so i think the first was about 10am then the next day about 8am, not much to drink. I had none left this morn so saved smu till id been to shops. It was out for about 6hrs. This is turning into a bit of an opk experiment! They are still almost positive. The 1pm was pretty dilute too an im wondering if the smu one wud be stronger had it not been sat out. Here they are for the record!

Attachments

• 20161229_140802.jpg
    20161229_140802.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member