Pos OPK at CD 3

Macsen1

Reaction score
I was telling myself last night how determined I was to get pregnant his cycle! Thought I'd start OPKs early and start on cd 3! Well it's practically positive!! WHY?? I wanted everything to go like clock work this month because it's the first month Sonce March that we can DTD on the right time!!

I've attached the pic x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 12
Bizarre. Is there any chance u could be preg? And maybe your af was actually inplantation? I only as as I had pos opk when Pregnant. Or do u have irregular cycles?

The test is negative, lh levels fluctuate during your cycle, keep testing x

The test looks negative to me. The test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line. Maybe it's my computer but the test line looks lighter.

If it is positive you may be pregnant - your AF may have been breakthrough bleeding. Try taking a pregnancy test. (OPKs will show positive if you are pregnant.)

Thanks everyone for your replies! I did another tonight and it wasn't as dark! I don't think I'm pregnant as Ive just had 3 days of heavy period! Let's hope I still have a normal cycle and that was a one off x

That test doesn't quite look positive to me. Keep testing. I like the digi o tests better, personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->