Pos. OPK but no Temp Spike?

Gwen77

Reaction score
Quick question... Yesterday I had a blaringly obvious +OPK at 3:30pm and 6:45pm, so hubby and I BD that evening around 10pm.

But usually when I O my temp will spike. It didn't... Not sure what's happening. Can anyone give me some insight? Perhaps it'll spike within the next day or two, in which case, we'll miss O day :(

My temp has taken from 1-3 days after +OPK to go up, so it's possible that it will go up in the next few days. If it doesn't go up by 3 days, it could possibly be an anovulatory month (+OPK doesn't necessarily mean you ovulated, BBT confirms it). I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! If you have regular cycles and within a normal range, I'm sure you're ovulating and that your temps will come up soon!

Oh ok, great. This is my first cycle using OPK's. My temps usually go up for O. I'm just hoping that I don't O today (which I'm supposed to, according to my phone app) because my hubby is surprising me with a night out somewhere (no idea where he's taking me!) and we'll be WAY too tired to BD when we come home tonight. We BD'd last night though... Hopefully the little swimmers can hang on for a couple days... At least until tomorrow night anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->