• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Pos ore not :D

Catalyst

Mother of 1 & TTC#2
Reaction score
hehe im using Ovulation test for first time and I think I got pos one today! :D Jeihhh. I just had to show off becaus im sooooo glad that im ovulating, just started to wonder if something was wrong with me!

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3140/2919699402_75b7eb14b8.jpg

:sex: tonight :D

yey!! i bet your really happy. i have just had a peak on my fertility monitor today but i havnt had a period since the beginning of august so im scared it may be PCOS

but get dtd lots tonight and the next few days :D

Wooohooo!!:dance: Congrats now go catch that eggie!! :sex: :spermy: \\:D/ :dust:

That is defo a pos - glad to see you are no longer online and are hopefully BDing as i type! Good luck!

good luck hun :) got av lots of :sex::sex:

uknow on another note,u can get pos opk and not relise the egg uknow, think i only O everyother mth, had cd21 done this mth ,so hopin will find out4 sure,but my gosh my body defo does everything eles if not relising an egg !

sure this isnt the case4you hun anyways x x xgood luck :)

good luck hun :) got av lots of :sex::sex:

uknow on another note,u can get pos opk and not relise the egg uknow, think i only O everyother mth, had cd21 done this mth ,so hopin will find out4 sure,but my gosh my body defo does everything eles if not relising an egg !

sure this isnt the case4you hun anyways x x xgood luck :)

No i did not know that. But u cant cill my buss :) hehe But I know that if i relise the egg it is only about 20% chance it will make to be a baby. So.. but im pos :) have to bee :D

oh hun yeh i know ur buzzin and of course u will be :) was just tellin u this as i didnt know till i found out i might not be relising an egg...i think every other mth, didnt want2burst ur bubble and im sry if u feel like i av...sure u will be , and good luck :)

hehe it was not taken like that :) I know it can sometime fail.

I will know in 2weeks so cross your fingers for me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"