Positions for a boy?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I am not currently trying to conceive but I do plan to in the future, possibly around a year from now. I guess this question is for those who have already had children but, long story short, I have 2 girls and a boy. For our fourth and final baby, we wanted to try to sway for a boy to even out the numbers. Of course I'll be happy either way but I would like my son to have a little brother to play with. He's outnumbered now with the girls lol. Anyways I've always heard that doggy style is the best position for conceiving a boy but I find that position uncomfortable. I was wondering if anyone has ever conceived a boy in a different position?

Personally I don't believe in swaying gender and here is why. They say that the male sperm are faster and stronger so anything that gets them to the egg first will help. I go to a fertility clinic and they trigger my O, so we know exactly when it happens. I have an IUI so all the swimmers are put right up there. So if the theory were correct, the male swimmers would have no problem beating the female swimmers to the egg. Well, I had a girl. Also, if this theory were correct, most people with IUIs would have boys and that is also not happening.

But if you want to try, just work on the theory that what ever gets the swimmers there fastest will be a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->