positive discussions !!!

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
I remembered that next month I need to start taking the folic acid and told H - he kind of freaked at the thought that it is only 3 months from next month that we are going to start ttc :laugh2:I bought a book on ebay and said to him that I put it on my account so people wouldn't see and he said he didn't mind if they did :happydance: I said to him that I didn't want to do the opk's and we would just have sex lots - he agreed

:happydance::happydance:

ooh good luck! my OH was very very very freaked out when we decided to TTC...he wants a bambino but is petrified of the thought and its taken about 3 weeks for him to get used to the idea and stop looking like a rabbit caught in headlights! lol
probably a bit like your OH he thought of it as something that'd be nice in the future then all of a sudden it was here and he wasn't as prepared as he hoped

i hope i'm not still in TTC forum when you start in three months but if i am i'll say hi!
x

aaaww thanks !!! he does want kids he just wants to do a few things first - boys and their toys !!!

He has been soo lovely over the last week - more than normal (he is fab anyway) !!!!! I love him to bits and he is going to be a fab dad

Good luck :)

BTW, sex sorta becomes mechanical after the first few times when TTC LOL Don't be too disappointed, it happens to everyone haha =)

Glad he's feeling positive about it all :) Good luck when you do start trying.

aaaww thanks !!! he does want kids he just wants to do a few things first - boys and their toys !!!

ha ha ...that's exactly the same as my OH! he said he wants kids but wants to get stuff out the way first like trip to New York, Florida, Thailand...blah blah blah...i pointed out realistically as we can't even afford one trip per year we'd be having kids in 5 years when he's 43 so he has to let some stuff go for now and put it on hold til later on...he's realised that now and is happy :)

Congrats on the positive discussion. Good luck when you start trying

Miss Polley - we are still going to wait until Feb that is not going to be brought forward unfortunately but the pregnacare is coming to me in the shopping tommorow !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->