Positive FRER but negative clearblue digital ??

xjessibabyx

Mummy to a Princess
Reaction score
Hey all

I need someone to shed some like here because im really confused...When AF was 2 days late i took a FRER which was negative so i took another the next day (3 days late) and again it was negative.

BUT today i took a FRER with fmu and a positive line came up! was bit faint but not too bad...didnt need to squint at all. then i used second morning urine to do a clearblue digital test to confirm it but it said 'not pregnant'

Has this ever happened to anyone before? what was the outcome?

Thanks in advance

Forgot to mention that today i am 7 days late for my period.

You could have very well ovulated later then normal this month. Frer can pick up very small amouts of hcg as with a digital..it takes more. Dont worry if the digi didnt pick it up yet...this is very common

Yes thats def a positive! I bet by tomorrow it will show pos on a digi too! Congrats

Yeah that does look like a faint positive! I was told by 2 companies that cb digi is the only digi that picks up at 25 miu which is supposed to be the same sensitivity as FR. I'm guessing if it had been done with fmu, it would have been positive too.

Omg really?! i had a chemical earlier this year so was bit worried x

The FRER's pick up at 15-25 mlU and the digitals don't pick up until 50 mlU. Plus you took the second test with diluted urine.

I heard that frer detects at 12.5
Test again with digital in a few days...X

Yes..ive seen it as low as 7 when they went and got a blood test..they are great tests...most of the time

just to update you..another FRER was positive but iv started bleeding and really cramping badly so looks like another chemical :(

Just reading through your post hunni...hope you ok & the bleeding is not a chemical! Get checked out at your docs though hun! Wishing you the best xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->